10.

10. excuse me?
chapter song: soft core by the neighborhood

 excuse me?chapter song: soft core by the neighborhood

sagelynns pov
at the cabin

I WALK PAST THEO INTO THE CABIN STILL PISSED THAT HE GAVE THAT RANDOM GIRL HIS NUMBER

I WALK PAST THEO INTO THE CABIN STILL PISSED THAT HE GAVE THAT RANDOM GIRL HIS NUMBER. I go upstairs to my room and start to unpack until I hear my door open and close. "What the fuck is up?" I turn around to see Theo walking towards me. "I don't know what you're talking about." I say bluntly as I turn back to my suitcase. He grabs me by my waist and turns me towards him. "What's wrong? You're being weird." I look down avoiding eye contact until he grabs my chin and makes me face him. "Nothing. I'm just hungry." He kisses my forehead before he lets me go and he opens the door to walk out. "Get dressed we're going to get food." He closes the door and I finally let the breath that I've been holding go. "Fuck, what is happening?"

A few minutes later I walk downstairs to see Theo and Hermione sitting on the couch waiting for me. They walk towards me and Theo wraps his arm around me. "Whatcha wanna eat?" I put on a fake-thinking face while I open the front door. I immediately come in contact with a girl who was about to knock on the door. "Excuse me, but who are you?" At first, she freezes but then she replies. "I'm uh I'm here for Theo?" I look towards Theo and I push his arm off of me. "Who's that?" He rubs the back of his neck and says "That's the girl I met at the gas station. I invited her for lunch." I roll my eyes and walk upstairs and slam the door without saying a word.

I've been upstairs laying in my bed for ten minutes not wanting to be associated with Theo or his toy. I wanna get up and go get some snacks but I don't wanna face them. Too bad I'm hungry. I get up and walk downstairs to see them laughing and hanging out. I can't believe this random girl is taking my best friends. I roll my eyes and grab a bunch of snacks then make my way to the stairs. "Hey wanna come to hang out with us?" I hear theo say with my back turned to him. I continue upstairs not knowing Theo got off the couch and followed me. Before I could close the door Theo grabs it and walks in. He closes the door and yanks me towards him. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I look at him with my jaw clenched not saying a word. I walk away from him and turn on the tv but before I could change the channel I'm pushed up against a wall with Theo's hand around my neck. "Since you want to be quiet maybe you can be quiet while I'm fucking you hm?" He slowly slides his hand down my pants and slowly starts circling his fingers around my hole. "This what you wanted?" Before I could reply he slides his fingers inside of me going deep. "I want you to keep that pretty little mouth of yours shut. Okay?" I shake my head while I'm covering my mouth wanting him to move his fingers. He slowly pulls them out and rams them back inside of me. I feel my legs about to go out but raise me back up to the wall. "Look how pathetic you look while I'm fucking you." Fuck he's being too gentle. I slap him thinking that will influence him to go faster. I'm surprised when I feel pain in my cheek. I look up at him to see a dark passion in his eyes. He takes out his fingers and pushes me on my knees. I look up at him and he's looking down unbuckling his pants. He finally gets them unbuckled and runs his hands through his hair. "Open your mouth now." I hold open my mouth and he grabs a handful of my hair then puts his whole length in my mouth. I gag as he moves in and out of my mouth making my eyes water. He releases my hair to let me breathe and I take a deep breath then I wrap my hand and move it around the bottom of his length while I sucked the rest. "fuck." I hear him whisper under his breath and I go faster. "fuck sage stop I'm gonna cum." I shut my eyes holding back the water in my eyes and I go faster. Unexpectedly I feel something hit the back of my throat. I close my mouth and swallow while looking at him with sweat dripping down his forehead. "Sadly princess I gotta go back downstairs but trust me we're finishing this tonight." He grabs my waist and just barely puts his lips on mine. "Here's the remote." He then let's go of my waist and goes downstairs. I touch my lips thinking of what I have just done. I walk to my bottom drawer and grab out a vibrator. "God I never thought I would have to use this." I toss the vibrator on the bed and turn the tv up so no one can hear me. I take off my underwear and I get under my blanket as I turn on the vibrator. I open my legs as wide as I can and slightly put it on my clit. "Ugh fuck!" I press it harder against me and I grip it harder. "f-fuck already?" I instantly arch my back to an overwhelming feeling come over me. "f-fuck!" I turn the level higher. I set the vibrator down and fingered myself and quickly pulled out making me continue to finish. "AH!" My body is continuously shaking and I can't stop the feeling of cumming. I slowly stand up and remove the bedding needing to wash it.

I put my underwear and sweatpants back on and walk down to the washer and dryer putting it in. I turn around to see the girl Theo was talking to standing in front of me. "Hey um I'm sorry if I'm intruding." I turn back around and I start to put in the detergent. "Don't worry about it." It falls silent until I turn around to face her. "I should get going." I say bluntly as I walk off. I walk upstairs wanting to lay in bed but realized I have to wait for the sheets to finish washing so I walk in the bathroom and connect my phone to the bathroom speaker. I turn the shower on to the hottest setting and take off my clothes. I turn on I didn't change my number by Billie Eilish then get in the shower and start washing off. At the end of my shower, I turn off my music and walk back out to the room. I suddenly stop when I hear moaning coming from across the hall. I run downstairs to see Hermione on her phone and Theo and the girl gone. "Mione where's Theo and what's her name?" She looks up from her phone and says "Oh they're upstairs." I run back upstairs to make sure what I was hearing was right. Sadly it was. Two can play at this game Mattheo riddle.

A/N: Hiiiiii I'm sorry I've been really exhausted but good news I'm starting to write again so I will be updating more but I really hope you guys enjoyed but I will be going through intense editing on this story but I won't go through and change t...

A/N: Hiiiiii I'm sorry I've been really exhausted but good news I'm starting to write again so I will be updating more but I really hope you guys enjoyed but I will be going through intense editing on this story but I won't go through and change the story so you won't have to go back and read it but if I do I will tell you <3