2

1x2 Girl Meets Boy

Everleigh and Reggie meet no electronics

"Hey Dad" Reggie smiled at his dad over facetime, his phone illuminating the his face in the darkness

"Hey Dad" Reggie smiled at his dad over facetime, his phone illuminating the his face in the darkness. "Hey Reg how are you" the older man asked as the blankets rustled next to Reggie.

"I'm good, how are you, any new pictures" Shawn nodded before he looked around the entirety of the screen, frowning when he didn't see his favorite brunette girl.

"Where's Ev?" Reggie, smiled before raising the phone to show the brunette that was sound asleep on his chest, her hands bunching his shirt in her fists. "She'd be mad if she find out i called when she was asleep" Shawn smiled as he watched her nuzzle her face in his son's neck.

"Yeah, but she needs sleep she was up late last night helping a friend with her homework" Shawn shook his head with a smile, she always put people before herself.

There was a knock at the door and Cory popped his head into the room, a smile on his face "Time to get up" Cory knew that Reggie slept in his daughter room most nights, he didn't care despite being overprotective of her, she trusted Reggie and that's all Cory needed.

"Thanks Cory" the curly haired man nodded before shutting the door and making his way to wake up the others. "Alright, dad i gotta go love you"

"Love you too Reg" they dropped the call and Reggie let his hand fall gently on the brunette's back before he rubbed her back up and down in a soothing manner. "Darling" he whispered "It's time to get up" she moved slightly before staying in the position.

"Darling" he shook her gently, she whined before opening her eyes and throwing her arms around his neck. The Raven haired boy laughed before standing up slowly his hands on her hips so she didn't fall.

He walked over to her closet and grabbed her outfit and one of her chains for the outfit before walking with her to the bathroom, he sat her on the counter and she whined when he pulled away to grab her hairbrush before running it through her hair.

He chuckled as she pouted at him for pulling away to change into his own outfit "Your clingy you know that right" he kissed her forehead "You love me" she looked up at him with big eyes and warmth swelled in his chest "I do" he smiled before walking into his own room to change as she walked back into hers to change.