Chapter 40

tw // blood , gunshots , killing , i'm damn lazy to add some so yeah, better read this before continueing.

ps. I didn't do any proof read so sorry if I quickly put the scene on rush. I'm quite nervous for the reactions...

***

"Stop!" Someone shouted from a far

Yuna looked at him with a angry face, eyes dancing with fire. Taehyun was scared of his little sister but he managed to walk, stand up and have enough bravery to talk to her. What a little background? sure.

Since Taehyun and Yuna was kids, their family was a heck of complicated situation. Also, ever since their mother caught her husband cheating on her, they faught which leaving her in despair was his husband's choice and she couldn't do anything about it. She was truly, mentally ill and that time, she started to hit Yuna and Taehyun by thinking that what's the father's mistake was also the children's mistake. Yuna and Taehyun grew up in beatings not until Taehyun notice that Yuna was acting strangely, far from him. 

Yuna started to like bloods, killing people and torturing by just watching it on the television which makes Taehyun worried even more. Their mother was always drunk, to the point if they didn't get her another on to drink, she would throw the bottle to them, just watching them bleed to death. Aside all of the problems, Taehyun managed to graduate college as they finally moved out from house of living hell. They leave their mother without any permissions and run away.

Taehyun decided that Yuna must go to school which is he did. By just working part-time on a café and part-time singer at a bar, Taehyun sucessfully enrolled Yuna on a high education of school but Taehyun was starting to feel that something's not right with her sister's mind because she always whispering something he don't understand, he tried to ask her and talk to her but Yuna always saying, "I'm sorry, my friend said I should not talk to you."

Not so soon that Taehyun was called by the principal of Yuna's school reporting that Yuna had just hit her schoolmate with a mono block chair on her head that causes severe brain failures. Later, the school announce that she didn't survive on surgery and died. Many people blamed Yuna for the death of her but Yuna just smiled at them as if she didn't do any sins. She's using to play dirty kind of game, acting as an angel is one of the plan.

Taehyun was mad at Yuna and the two of them keep on faughting each other not until Yuna took out a kitchen knife and just pointed it on Taehyun's forehead. Taehyun's blood run cold the moment he saw that evil smirk of his sister have. He knows, he knows that Yuna's mind isn't stable yet he didn't helped her to seek some help she deserved. As years passed by, Yuna's illness keeps on getting worse and worse, same as Taehyun's guilt.

"Yuna." Said Taehyun, letting out a shaky breathe 

"What the fuck are you doing here!? I told you that keep an eye on that fucking monster!" Yuna shouted, her hands are eager to tap the trigger

"Stop this nonsense, please. At the end, you're still the loser in the game." Taehyun said and in a swift of an eye, the gun was now pointed at him. Taehyun's knees shaking in fear, body is trembling and all the people around them let a tiny gasp

"What did you say? I'm a loser?" Yuna said, her face that's insanely mad becomes straighten in just one snao and taking one more step closer towards Taehyun's ear, Yuna smirk slowly as he sees Taehyun in that state

She doesn't have any mercy

"Well, whatever you say i'll still choose revenge." Yuna whispered and just tap the trigger causing all of the people cover their ears for the loud sound echoed in four walls