CHAPTER 2

"Thank you" The only thing Beomgyu said before he ended the call and throw his phone in his bed.

He groaned as he felt his head pounding. He gritted his teeth as he made his way on the bathroom.

"Fuck this hangover" He mumbled under his breath as he brushed his teeth then took a bath after.

He just booked a cleaning company to clean the house the next day. He can't clean the house all by himself and his friends probably won't help him

Those lunatics.

After a good few minutes, Beomgyu walked out of the bathroom and dressed himself before he get his bag that was placed in the desk in his room then exited the house.

He even needs to cover his nose from the smell when he passed by the living room. It's stink and that made him nearly puke.

Once he gets on his car, he placed his bag at the passenger seat then drove off.

"Babe! "

Beomgyu immediately held the girl's waist as he bring her into a hug then plant a kiss on her temple

"How's your exam? Hmm? " Beomgyu asked as they made their way towards the cafeteria where their other friends are probably waiting

Yuna, his girlfriend giggleed as she shook her head. "How's the party last night? Did your head hurts? " She asked as she glanced at her boyfriend lovingly

"Uhh about that" Beomgyu scratched his nape as he pursed his lips.

He feels bad for not informing the girl about the party he throws last night but he didn't regret it. He knew how the girl is hardworking just to be one of the top students in their batch.

"Sorry I didn't invited you. It's just that I don't want to disturb you" Beomgyu answered making the girl pout and Beomgyu can't help but to chuckle at his girlfriend's cuteness. Her cuteness is too much that can make the older's heart explode.

Yes, he's that whipped towards the girl. Heck, he will do everything for her!

"You didn't answered my question, Beomie" Yuna pouted even more while stomping her feet

Beomgyu shook his head as the love of his life started throwing tantrums.

"No baby, I'm all good and the party went well"

Beomgyu answered as they entered the cafeteria. But as soon as they entered, he can't help but to frown from the stares that his girlfriend received from their schoolmates, especially boys.

Even though everyone in their school knew that the girl walking beside her was already taken by him, they still have the guts to confessed to her and even sexually harassed her whenever she rejects him. That's why he won't let his girl walking in their campus alone. Not when everyone's looking at her as if she's their prey that will devour anytime.

Beomgyu let go of Yuna as soon as they reached their friend's table to pull the chair for her to sit. Yuna flashed him a smile mumbling thank you before she faced their friends.

Beomgyu shrugged his shoulder as he sat beside his girl, wrapping his arm around her waist protectively. Yuna, who found the gesture sweet, learned her head to his chest.

"How's the exam? " Chaeryeong asked while eating her lunch

"It's good for me since I reviewed" Yuna answered, shrugging her shoulders.

"Babe, what do you want to eat? " Beomgyu asked, standing while looking at the menu for the day

"Just a Carbonara with a slice of pizza and a bottle of water please" Yuna answered causing Beomgyu nods his head then leaned down to kiss the younger's head before he head towards the counter to buy their lunch