Chapter 1

13 year old Kion growls, as his older brother, 16 year old brother, also growls.

Kion jumps at Kopa, pinning him down.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?" Roared a lion. Kion looks up and sees his dad, mom, and 15 year old sister, Kiara.

Simba runs to them both, as he pushes Kion off of Kopa. His mom and sister was about to run upto Kion.

Simba goes in front of Kopa, as he growls softly, as he barrs his teath, at his youngest son.

"WHY WOULD YOU FIGHT YOUR OLDER BROTHER!!" Screamed Simba, as Kion puts his ears down and backs down a bit.

"IT WAS HIS FAULT!!" This was Kions first ever time loosing it at his father. He was always to scared to stand up for himself.

Simbas head shoots to Kion, as his eyes just glare into his soul.

"Dont. You. Ever. Raise. Your. Voice. At. ME!?" Simba brings up his paw, and slaps it across Kions face, also towards his eye. He jumps back, as his mother, brother, and sister all gasp.

Kion whimpers, as he looks up at his father, to see him looking in shock at his eye.

He whimpers again, as he rubs his eye.

He looks up, as he jumps up, when Simba comes forward

"Son..." Simba mutters

Kion nods his head, as he backs away. He then turns round and just runs.

"KION!?" Kiara yelled after her younger brother, as she jumps forward.

Kion didn't look back, he just... ran.

Kopa jumped up, as Simba turns to his family.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!?" Kopa yelled at his father, as he backed away towards his mom and younger sister.

Simba couldn't answer.
________________

Kion ran, ran and ran. He didn't even know, where he was running to.

The dirt under his paws, changed to rocks. He looked down, and it was concrete.

He didn't care. He just ran.

He stopped, as he has almost fell into the outlands. He was at the border of it.

He pqnted, as he had been running for miles. His ears twitched, as he stood up and growled at a rock.

Some lion dived from behind it, at Kion.

Kion pinned the lion to the ground.

"Who are you?" Growled Kion.

"Hey, aren't you the Prince, I think his name was.... Kion?" The lion said, as Kion looked at him and pushed down on his chest.

"Tell me, who you are?" Growled Kion, as he whimpered a bit. He lifted up his paw and rubbed his scar.