Chapter 4.

"Uhm, lil bro, who is this?" Kopa asked, as he pretty much glared down Kovu, looking him up and down. Kovu looked to Kion with a raised eyebrow, as Kiara stood beside Kion, who moved to Kovu's side with a look of annoyance on his face.

"Stop following me!? I just wanna be left alone! First, dad is always on my case! Second, he is always telling me off and shouting at me! And, third you two will not leave me alone!" Kion shouted, as Kovu moved a little closer to him and nudged him.

"Hey dude, calm down. I might of met you yeturday, but you aren't that mean." Kovu whispered with a slight chuckle, as Kion rolled his eyes and pushed him away from him with a glare.

"Yeah, because we are worried about you!?" Kiara blurted out, Kion about to ask what she ment, till he felt a pain shoot through his entire body, causing him to groan in pain and rub his eye.

"S-sorry... w-why would you need ot be worried about me?" Kion asked, ignoring the look of both, consern and worry writen across the three lions faces.

"Because, you have changed. You are all secretive and all, but who is he!?" Kiara shouted, looking at Kovu, Kopa doing the same but glaring, as Kion groaned.

"Don't worry bout' him. I met him yesturday, went hurnting together, almost got caught, but had fun. Helped me get myy mind off of things, then I just crashed into him while running here, thats how we met yestuday as well." Kion explained.

"He a threat?" Kopa asked, as Kion groaned and stood infront of Kovu, and Kopa, who was staning too close to Kovu, and Kion would be lieing if he didn't feel a tiny bit of jeolously.

"Would I be hanging out with him if he was?" Kion said, sarcasticly, before turning back round to Kovu.

"Go. Dad will sniff you out, and if he even catches one sniff of us three stood with a Outlander, I would be 6feet under. I'll see ya around." Kion said.

"Yeah, hopefully not crashing into people, but nice meeting you, but I believe you never introduced me to these two." Kovu said, turning to look at Kopa and Kiara who stood staring at the two, as Kion sighed.

"The lion, is my older brother, Kopa, the lioness, my older sister Kiara. Now, go." Kion said, as Kovu nodded with a slight smirk, which Kion ignored and pretty much pushed him over the boarder, seperating the two lands to stop them from meeting.

"Awe, don't be like that little Kion boo!" Kovu teased, while smirking, as Kion growled.

"Don't call me that." Kion hissed, as Kopa and Kiara looked between the two.

"Awe, why not? Kion boo!" Kovu said, as Kion growled, Kovu smirking.

"Aw, did I hit the little lion's emotions?" Kovu said, as Kion rolled his eyes.

"You know I can take you on, and I won't be afraid to!" Kion shouted, as that left Kiara and Kopa quite shocked at there little brother's out burst.

"Oh really?" Kovu smirked, as he stepped forward, Kion feeling Kovu's got breath blow into his face, "Prove it."

Kion dived at Kovu, ignoring the complants form his siblingfs, as him and Kovu rolled further into the outlands, Kion pinning a smirking kovu down, as Kiara and Kopa jumped over the boarder as they walked over to Kion and Kove, as they decided to watch.

"Awe, I hit the little Kion's feelings? The angered issued lion!" Kovu laughed as Kion rolled his eyes and pressed his paw further down, as he growled, getting close to his face as Kovu smirked, and quickly got his paw onto Kion's chest and threw him off, as Kion quickly stood up and growled.

KIon started running towards Kovu, till Kopa jumped infront of him.

"Enough Kion!" Kopa said.

"You can't tell me what to do!?" Kion shouted, as he growled.

"Oh yeah? Well I am older, and you wouldn't want me to tell Dad you are friends and is hanging out with a Pridelander, would you?" Kopa said, with a raised eyebrow, as Kovu's smirk dissappeard.

"Hey, are we tyring to get me into trouble!" Kovu yelled, as Kion, Kiara, and Kopa ignored him, Kion growling an narrowing his eyes.

"I hate you." Kion whispered.

"And he isn't my friend. I just foudn out bout' him yesturday and crashed into him today! And plus, I could always tell Dad you were in the Outlands with me." Kion said, before running away towards the boardere and leaping over it and dissappearing into the distance.

"And you." Kopa said turning to Kovu, "Stay away from my brother."

Kopa was about to walk away, till Kovu ran infront of him.

"Please. Don't get him into trouble! He doesn't deserve that and you know it! He is probally the nicest lion I have ever seen, and you know that is something. But, second of all, have you met your dad!? He would be dead meet! You wouldn't wanna do that to him, would you? Or would that be the reason he hates you!" Kovu shouted, as he then walked away further into the outlands, as Kopa sighed, as him and Kiara started walking back towards priderock.