The boy with the lawn mower

The next morning I was awakened by a noise from a lawn mower, so I got out of bed and looked out my glass window, it was just the neighbor mowing the lawn. When I took a good look at that face and his tattoos and when I remembered the car that I had seen right in front of that house, I couldn't believe that he was the one who had run me over.

- Fuck!. Can not be.
I was too surprised that the boy who had run me over was the neighbor.

I went into the bathroom and took a shower, I dressed in a yellow dress with a cut above the knee and let my hair down, I went downstairs for breakfast and found a note on the refrigerator door that said “You have food in the fridge, I come back at night I had an urgent job at the firm ”. I figured my dad wouldn't be home most of the time since he was a lawyer.

The mower was still making noise which was significant that the mysterious boy was still there, so I decided to take a chair that was at a table next to the pool and put it on the fence to climb on it and get a good look at it. When I managed to get up, there he was, with blue jeans, a pair of baqueras with a cut above the ankles and his bare chest cut the grass, I just thought Oh my God how good you can see all that sweat falling down his pectorals and his so defined abdomen !. In truth I was melted by so much sensuality.

My chair slipped and I fell, which caught the attention of the mysterious boy.

- Shit, how clumsy I am
When I raised my head he was already walking towards me. I tried to escape but it was difficult he had already seen me.

- Hey, who's there.

I put the chair back down and climbed up again.

- Hello It's Me.

He looked at me with a shocked face and smiled with a laugh as he looked at the ground with his hand on his waist and saying no only with his head.

- It can't be, are you the girl I hit at the airport? He would tell me by pointing a finger at me and smiling.

I answered him with an ironic tone and as if he did not interest me, but he died because he made me his in his mower.

- Yes, the same, thanks for the nice detail.

- Sorry again, I swear it was not intentional.

- Seriously? Thank goodness. I kept saying wryly.

- And what are you doing at Mr. Carlos's house?

-He's my father, I don't live in Madrid, I'm from Barcelona. And who are you, the gardener?

I told him, although I suspected that he must live in that house.

- Oh no! This is my home, I live with my mother, although she is almost never there, she is a surgeon and because of her work she is almost never at home.

- Yes, I know how that feels, my parents are lawyers.

- By the way, I'm Lucas

He extended his hand to me and I held mine as well.

- Ela, now it is a pleasure and not like yesterday, at the airport.

I told him and smiled, he also smiled at me, I sighed internally and I ended up completely enchanted.

- Well and what if tonight I invite you to go out and we take a walk to show you the city.

At that moment I felt that the world had stopped, but I had to pretend to be interesting and say no. My mind only said "Come on stupid, accept and let that being make you his"

- No, I don't want you to run me over again, besides my dad is not at home and I don't know you.

- Mr. Carlos has known me very well for years.

- I've got to go, goodbye

- See you around here

I got down from that chair all shaking, that boy made me feel things, and I just thought, let's go back and tell him yes, if you are willing. But I literally stood strong and walked into the house smiling quietly, opened the door, leaned back on it, and sighed.

I went up to my room, I looked out the window and he was taking a bath in the pool, I stared from behind the curtain so he wouldn't see me. But it seemed that the universe was against me, he came out of the pool and he was almost totally naked, he was just wearing a white boxer that made everything stand out for him. I was totally excited to see so much of that boy. I lifted my dress, lowered my panties, and inserted my index finger into my vagina, it was completely wet and it felt so good when my finger entered and left my vagina, looking at that so exciting semi-naked boy through my window, I was a virgin. which meant i had never had sex but my finger felt like a penis, i ended up cumming and wetting the curtain and glass.