💓💓CHAPTER TWO💓💓

Thanks for your time and votes.dont forget to follow and vote🥰🥰.This chapter is dedicated @iyanuoluwa_temi and @don_chizzy ❤❤
The picture above is Tyler Davis........

Joeboy- Alcohol
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
IYINOLUWA POV

We need to organise ourselves or how do we plan on addressing the new student?I said putting my hands into my blazers.
Let's just go in two's ,Andrew said leaning on the side window.
Yeah it better off that way,I support,so lets spread out,it was daniella's idea.
Daniella okoye is our female utility prefect,she first came in ss1,every calm and preserved she was popularly known for her physique.No lies Danny is endowed.
Let me tag along with you,Heather asked placing her hands on mine.she did all the talking till we got to the juniors block.As we walked through the hall we could see pairs of eyes looking towards us as we walked in.
But there attention was focused on one direction,TYLER!!!!!!
I am used to those usual looks when we walk together, I mean the half handsome half cast of Greenlight.....
With his dad white and his Nigerian beautiful mom,that's what could explain the light skin,curly hair and cute looks.You just need to admit his looks.

"Goodmorning class"
"Goodmorning seniors the young students chroused.
"My name is Heather, I am the social prefect of this prestigious school.
"And I am IYINOLUWA your head girl.with my usual nose high attitude.
"First as the principal has said earlier, this school has zero tolerance to failure and bad behaviour,so make sure you work hard academically. Heather continued.Make sure you look neat and presentable at all time,Do you understand?
"Yes senior"they chroused.

"Iyin is their anything you would like to add or contribute?I moved my head in the respond of no.
"So that all for today, see you some other time".
We both left the class,walking back to our block.
Monday was always busy for all greenlight students but this one was different,No teacher was in any class yet,so you could see students littered around....
"I see you later likes me check what is happening in my class. Heather is actually in Art class,while Aminat was in commercial.
Hey iyin,how are you doing? tomisin,said stripping her bag on the sit next to mine.
Tomisin Johnsons is our class Queen. Our very own nicki Minaj with her talent of music and dance.
"Am fine Tomi ,and same.
"Not bad,have you heard we now have a new physics teacher,that mr kola has some family issues to settle.
I forgot to mention,tomisin is our CNN.
"'Have never liked him sef,he to they talk.

See pot calling kettle black.i said to my self and chuckled a little.

But his okay naw,his not that bad ehn,I said and chuckled out loud.
"Too you every teacher is okay ".she was pulling out her phone from her pink bag.
She was typing her whole day away.
It seems like everyone got a very nice and enjoyable experience during the holiday period..........

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
The school siren rang out loud.i hurriedly packed my bag and rushed out of the room.i didn't even say buy to Aminat and heather.
I could see kemi already waiting at the car lot.
"How was classes?we got new students in our class.
Good!I said not giving another word.....
A black jeep pack in front of us,it was our driver Ben.
"Please chloe's ice cream spot ".
"Okay ma".He drove to the ice cream spot.kemi didn't even respond to me till we got to the spot.
"I will be back soon".i had taken off my blazers,so I went out with my purse.
Chole's ice cream spot is one of the biggest in lagos,I and the girls have been here a couple of times.
I walked straight to the counter.
"Good day miss and how may I help you ".the receptionist asked.
"A max sized bowl of vanilla and strawberry icecream.And a small bowl of chocolate".
"Yes sure just give me a minute ".the receptionist said leaving the stand.she came in with the two bowls.
"Medium of payments please?"
"My card".giving out my card to her.
"Savings or current?
"Current!"
"Your pin please?she handed the POS machine.
"Please can I have this delivered to eagles villa"?I handed over the max sized ice cream.
"Can I have the address?she was holding a notepad and a pen ready to write.
"Eagles villa main mansion, Banana island".I was stirring through the transparent door,that reviews the outside.i collected the small pack and my card and heeded towards the exit.

"Take this!I said throwing the nylon to kemi.
"Thank you,she muttered slowly....

Hmmmmm,what do you think of iyin🤔🤔🤔🤔.
This kind mood swing ehnnn.
And this Tyler guy.........
Tomisin,I have one friend like that oooo.......
Next chapter other be updated soon.
Love you all❤❤