💗💗CHAPTER 11💗💗

Happy democracy day famz💃💃💃💃💃.

Simi Pov

'Semiloore you have to allow them come for that sleepover '.my cousin said throwing my pillow up in the air and catching it back.

"What of if i get an attack"i asked spinning my seat around.

"C'mon! You are just been dramatic Simi,as always.

"When last did you get an attack?she asked now sitting properly on my bed. You have the best friends anyone could ever think of,So i don't understand why you haven't told them.

You don't even have time to live any more,so????

"Simi stop zooming out on me again. So have been talking to myself since.
Temi said now frowning her eyebrows.

"I heard everything you said,i promise.

i was heading towards my bathroom,trying to get myself ready for my friends. I couldn't even imagine the disappointing looks that will be on Heathers face if i had the sleepover cancelled....

"What about that your sexy therapist abi na doctor?
I heard temi saying at the other side of the door.

I just hissed and continued taking my bath .she just went to tease me again.

"His handsome you know!

Handsome ko,Handsome ni.

"And i repeat sexy again. Just give me his number.

"You are nuts Temi,i can't give you his number you are just in 200lvl. I said walking out of the bathroom.

"So what concern class in this one now. Am 18 now so am legal now.

"What of if he has a girlfriend or wi..........

"Don't worry i can be his side chick she said in a nanosecond.

"Okay oooo. Just be deceiving yourself you. I was now combing my hair.

Temi has just been the best for me .she keeps trying to be the best and make me happy at all time . She still been in Nigeria after her mom and elder brother relocated aboard after her dad past on, still makes me feel so bad. She has been with us for four years ,before i even got diagnosed .still playing that big sis figure,i still can't trade her for the world.

"Doctor boma won't even look at you so just go and seat down ode .i said and chuckled.

"How dear you?she said throwing my pillow at me.
"You say that to a whole brand and fashion influencer like me?she continued.
"That's see finish Simi.

Just then a knock came through the door.

"And who is that one,she stormed. Am sure she wasn't done with me yet.

"Sorry sister temi.
It was sure one of the maids,with the apologises and all that.

"Sorry sister Simi's visitors are down stairs.

"And why didn't you bring them here?
Temi asked in her loud voice.

"Just tell them to come here. She said weaving the maid off.
As if she was seeing the maid.

I just sat on my couch,waiting for temi to keep blabbing about her crush.

"Am coming back for you,i haven't forgotten about it. She put her two fingers towards her eyes and back at me.

"I will see you tomorrow before you leave for donald's party. I have a party to attend this night. But i promise to be back early.
Blowing me kisses.from her lips to the air.

Madam brand influencer.
I whispered as she was living my room.

"Simi !!!!!!Heather yelled. She pulled me in a warm hug.
"Have missed you. You know?

"And where is ..............

Just then Iyin and Aminat walked in.

"Sup,simi how have you been. Aminat said putting her sleepover bags at a corner of my room.

"Am fine Aminat. How are you Iyin? I had to say my best friend is looking pale.

"Great !!!she placed smile on her face.

"So guys i ordered pizza,shawarma and ice cream immediately i got here so it will be here in a few minutes. Heather laying on my bed.

"Liah's party is tomorrow!!!!the long awaiting party indeed.

"Please where is your game pad?Aminat said check through my shelves.

"Check my study shelves at the other side.i said pointing at my pink cabinet.

Slowly looked at Iyin,she is definitely not okay.

What do you think of Temi?

Heather and her loud scream,i really have a friend like that who can't call your name like a normal human being 🤣🤣.

Iyin !!!!

Don't forget to
💎Vote
💎Share
💎Comment

I love you guys❤❤