誓う ∙ 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞

━━━⋆⋅⋅⋆━━━❝𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩❞━━━⋆⋅⋅⋆━━━

━━━⋆⋅⋅⋆━━━
❝𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩❞
━━━⋆⋅⋅⋆━━━

▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯

Jungkook tossed his keys on the table, breathing heavily as he sank on his couch as tired as someone could ever be. It's been three days. Three torturous days that have dragged on longer than he thought.

Three days that he had to rein himself in when his instincts shouted at him to seek her out and force another meeting, to keep calling and pressing and pushing until she yielded to him.

Jieun could be anywhere now. And he couldn't explain why, but he felt that she'd come back and the plan would keep going exactly as it should. Relying on his faith was dangerous, but necessary. He couldn't have been wrong about his expectations. He was a damn good liar after all—unaware that believing in his own lies was making everything a lot easier.

He floated through his duties, opting for a shower, far wary to be troubled with anything but his own needs. He rose from the couch, looking forward to meeting his bed that for the last couple of days, had strangely become too big for him.

However, the moment he stepped into the hallway, he knew something was out of place. Normally, his house had a specific scent—his scent. Tonight, all he could smell was her. 

For a brief moment, Jungkook thought it was simply his nose playing cruel tricks on his mind again. He sighed harshly and rubbed a hand across his eyes, opening the door of the bedroom. He was tired, he was hungry, and he was probably overthinking the entire thing.