家族 ∙ 𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐤𝐮

━━━━⋆⋅⋅⋆━━━━❝𝐰𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝❞━━━━⋆⋅⋅⋆━━━━

━━━━⋆⋅⋅⋆━━━━
❝𝐰𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝❞
━━━━⋆⋅⋅⋆━━━━

▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯

"Wait."

Jungkook frowned with obvious confusion on his face as Jieun pushed him away from her throat and her body to step out of the bed. She slipped inside a grey hoodie from the floor clearly too big to be one of her own and flipped her hair back.

"What's wrong?"

She paused and sighed. "I'm not in the mood today. Sorry."

Blinking slowly in the darkness, Jungkook reached for the lamp on his side to find her standing near his window. They had been talking before the light caresses and touching escalated to something else, yet for some reason, his kisses nor his hands were having the ability to make her concentrate. He gave her a full minute to herself and almost thought about leaving her alone until she was ready to open up, but couldn't.

"As things stand now, it's better if you just talk to me." She stayed silent and he sighed. "What's bothering you?"

"There's nothing bothering me."

"Jieun."

She breathed heavier as if he had slipped into her mind without permission. Her thoughts were a frenzy and he could feel a tremendous effort she was putting forth to keep it hidden from him.