🍋🍋liane x male🍋🍋

this is very bad, the perspective keeps changing in this part bc its the first [y/n] story i ever made and didnt really know how to catch the angles right.
it switches between "you" and "he/him".

Top: You
Bottom: Liane

3rd person:

Liane lied in her bedroom next to some guy, who she Honestly didn't remember going to bed with." Aghhh Hangover" Liane grumbles burying her face into a pillow.

She groaned as she sifted through a drawer at the side of her bed and pulled out an aspirin. Liane took out an aspirin and quickly gulped it down. The man next to her(He's still asleep) wrapped his arms around her waist. "No not right now....Fucking Hangover..." She pushed him away from the bed and tossed him a blanket to cover himself with and slammed her door shut. It was quite unlike her to refuse making love, But this Hangover was bad.

Right when She thought her headache couldn't have gotten any worse Eric flung open the door, a dark aura surrounding him. "What the hell!? It's fucking 1:00 wake up!" He yelled, which it was pretty hard for him to yell with a piece of cake in his mouth. Eric dragged his mother out of her room, and When I say drag I literally mean drag. "You could've knocked sweetie..." Liane said rubbing her head as she stood up, wiggling out of her sons grasp and layed down on the couch. Eric picked up a phone and started yapping dessert names, most likely ordering desserts from a café.

The day passed by slowly, Liane slept most of the day, trying to ignore her headache. Eric head to bed early, taking his desserts with him. Liane crawled off the couch, her head feeling kind of better. She walked into the kitchen and sat down on the kitchen table.

Hearing a knock on the door she headed her way towards it to reveal [y/n]. You went to the couch sitting down Liane made her way over to you, Her hips swaying slightly from side to side. She slowly sat down on your lap and hid her face in the crook of your neck. "what?, are you drunk? W-Whaaa??" Your face was bright red as you tried to gather up words to say. "Shhhhh.Be quiet you fucking geek......" liane whispered seductively. Her whisper seemed to turn you on even more than you already were She looked at your chest and roamed her hands down causing your breath to hitch slightly, then she reached your pants and began unbuttoning that too and pulled them and your boxers off, now you were fully naked she took her skirt off and kept her thigh highs on for now. She looked at your dick and smiled
!!Perspective change!!
"Already hard?-" she asked and [y/n] rolled his eyes, she then moved down and began licking the tip earning a pant from [y/n] before her whole mouth wrapped around it, going up and down in a speed that made [y/n] lose control. Quite literally, he grabbed her hair and pushed her down slightly but she was fine with it taking him, after a while he came and she swallowed it. He panted for a little before finally speaking, "I wanna make you feel good too." He said and she nodded laying down he spreaded her legs and he pushed one of his fingers in while he hovered above her so he could see her face, her cheeks were a lovely crimson red colour and she was drooling a little as he finger fucked her before he added another finger and, then another. Three fingers were now fucking her mercilessly and she was moaning. After a while she came, and he asked if she was ready she nodded and he lined his dick up to her entrance before slamming into her "g-gAH! w-wait don't move yet-" he kept still allowing her to take her time. "Slam into me." he nodded and slammed into her earning a painful groan he kept still even though he wanted to fuck her so bad. He had to, for her "okay you can move now." he began moving and slowly the pain suppressed into pleasure, "please sir! ah~ more!" that was enough, he began slamming in and out of her fucking her into the bed while she kept saying "sir!" or "please!" before she let out a loud moan and tightened around him he realised she came so kept moving to help the orgasam feel even better. And when she finished he pulled out and came himself. [y/n] cleaned them up and gave her new clothes and now cuddled up next to the sleeping girl giving her a kiss on the cheek, he loved her and nobody could change that.

was the [y/n] or "you" perspective better? I need help. :/