🍋🍋liane x girl🍋🍋

this one is really short and and not good at all my deepest apology.

Top: Liane
Bottom: You

"Lie down on the bed." Liane instructed immediately after closing the door. [y/n] nervously did as she was told. Liane grabbed a large handkerchief out of her pocket and approached [y/n]. Liane tied the cloth around [y/n]'s eyes, blindfolding her. Lianes breathing got faster. Liane kicked off her shoes and crawled onto the bed, on top of [y/n]. liane began to slowly pull off [y/n]'s skirt. [y/n] wriggled impatiently as liane did this. Finally liane had pulled the skirt down to [y/n]s knees and she began rubbing through [y/n]s underwear. [y/n] moaned softly, and started tugging at her own underwear, trying to get it off.  "Patience, darling. Don't be so hasty." Liane said with a mischievous smile.  After a good amount of time, liane finally yanked off [y/n]s underwear. She slowly inserted one of her fingers into [y/n]. [y/n] gasped and moaned. Liane smiled and inserted another finger, resulting in more moaning from [y/n]. Liane inserted a third finger and started moving all three of her fingers, at first slowly, but soon she was picking up the pace. [y/n]s moans grew louder and more frequent. Liane's eyes widened as she suddenly felt one of her breasts get squeezed. She realised [y/n] had grabbed hold of her boobs. Liane couldn't help but smile. She then leaned forward and began to lick [y/n]s pussy, while still moving her fingere. [y/n] moaned louder than all of the other times. 

After a long while, [y/n] said between moans "I'm gonna fucking cum!!~"  liane smiled and waited patiently, still moving her fingers and licking. It didn't take long for [y/n] to release her juices. Liane quickly sucked it all into her mouth and crawled over so she was hovering above [y/n]. She kissed [y/n], transferring half of the cum to [y/n]. They both swallowed their portions before liane leaned in next to [y/n]s ear.  

She nibbled the lobe a little before whispering "You taste so good~"  [y/n] gasped at these words, but smiled either way. Liane pulled away from [y/n] and removed the blind fold. She then got off of the bed.  "Now get dressed you slut." Liane said. [y/n] quickly pulled her still wet underwear and skirt back on. Liane moved to leave.  

[y/n] sat down on her bed happily. She couldn't wait for the next time she and liane were alone together