3. A House Party..

little warning, Sapnap and y/n have a steamy smut scene this chapter (you're welcome)
- if you don't like smut I'll put a little --- where it starts and ends so you can skip over it :)
THIS IS ALSO GONNA BE A LONGER CHAPTER

After you finished getting ready, you walked downstairs to meet with Sapnap and Dream.

Sapnap was wearing black ripped jeans and a white shirt, wearing his all-white vans with it.

Dream was wearing white-washed jeans, a dark green tee, and his custom converse that have flowers on them. (A/N: You guys best know what I'm referencing here)

"You ready to go?" Sapnap asks, grabbing your hand.

You nod.

The boys drag you through the front door and to Dream's car that was sitting in the driveway; you in the back, Sapnap in passanger and Dream driving.

You knew Punz quite well, having streamed with him a few times before.

You hadn't been to a party in a few months, so you were really excited.

After about twenty minutes of driving, Dream pulled up to a big house.

He parked along the street with tons of other cars and you got out.

You were greeted with the harsh smell of weed, which made your nostrils flair.

"Holy shit, they really don't make it secret that they have a party going on, do they?" You declare, making both boys chuckle.

"With Punz? No way. Plus, the whole block knows that parties go on here at least every other weekend," Sapnap says.

"Half of the block is usually here, too," Dream adds on.

Sapnap nods in agreement.

You look ahead of you at the house again.

You could hear the music blairing, the lights flashing, the people sitting on the front porch with red Solo cups in their hands.

Sapnap grabs your hand and squeezes it, looking over at you.

"You ready for this?" He asks, looking over at you.

You look back at him and simply nod, shooting him a warm smile.

Dream opens the door for the two of you, leading you into the living room of Punz's house.

There were sweaty bodies rubbing against each other, people sitting around talking, and people playing beer pong in the kitchen.

The air smelled of sweat, weed, and alcohol. It felt heavy.

You looked around, trying to see if you could recognise anyone before Sapnap drags you along.

"Punz! How's it going, man?" Sapnap exclaims, letting go of your hand and going over to him to dap him up.

They continue to talk as you keep your eyes down and start fiddiling with a bracelet on your wrist.

"How are you, y/n?" He asks, looking over at you.

You look up again, meeting eyes with him.

"Oh- um I'm good," You reply, going back next to Sapnap, linking your arm with his own.

You were too scared to leave his side. You didn't want anything to happen to you in this house full of people under the influence.

Sapnap can sesne the fear in your voice, so he looks down at you with a concerned face. "What's up?"

You smile softly at him. "I'm just a little anxious, that's all."

He nods. "Want someting to drink?"

You nod.