Welcome to Beacon Hills

Also I'm going to be adding a song on every chapter!!

(Third person pov)

18 year Old Cassie Scott walks into her new house in Beacon Hills. Before she lived in Mystic Falls, Virginia but her parents decided to move to be closer to another pack. Also less vampire drama

She walks up the stairs and into her new room. She sets the last box down on the floor by her bed.

(Cassie's POV)

"Cassie was that the last box?" My dad yells.

"Yeah!" I yell back.

"Okay let's start getting this room situated!" My mom practically yells out of excitement walking into my room.

One thing about my mother is she loves to situate stuff. My sister Annalise takes after my mom in that department which is really aggravating because she randomly would come into my room in Mystic Falls and start cleaning my room. Not that I hate my room clean but as she would clean she would grab stuff and make a pile of things she wanted and I hated it because she has her own stuff in her room so why does she want my things.

Me and my mom spend about two hours in my room getting everything situated. I look at my alarm clock and see it's 10:00 AM. So my mom leaves my room to go see if my brother woke up yet. One thing about my baby brother is that he can sleep through anything so while we unloaded the boxes and everything he was asleep on the sofa in the living room.

I lay on my bed and pull out my phone. I look at my notifications and it shows that one of the little girls I used to babysit her names Caroline texted me.

Care-bear🐻❤️

Heyyy Cass! How's Beacon Hills and Meet any cute boys? We miss you already!! Call me when you get a chance!💕

She had sent this 4 minute ago.

My reply

Heyyy Care-bear!!!! Beacon Hills is okay so far I haven't really explored or met anyone yet. I miss you all too! I'll call you in a minute.❤️

It says delivered

I wait about a minute until she responds telling me ok!! So I FaceTime her.

It rings about two times and then she answers. She's at the Elena's house since they decided to have a sleepover there before they go back to school. They are having a sleepover since tomorrow is the first day of 5th grade .

"Heyyyyy" Caroline and Elena's squeal out causing us all to laugh.

After a second of laughing I say, "Hey guys I really Miss youuu!"

"We miss you too!!" Caroline says tearing up.

"So let's see your new room!" Elena replied trying to lighten the mood.

After showing them my room and talking for about an hour I tell them I have to go and hang up after saying goodbye.

I walk into my sister Annalise's room and see her room is done and organized. I roll my eyes at how organized and clean it is. I walk out and go to my sister Sabrina's room. She's still organizing her room so I decide to ask her if she needs help.

"Hey Sab need any help?"

"No, I'm good. I'm almost done but thanks!" She answers.

I then go see if my other siblings need any help but they are almost done with their room and told me they're good. My mom must have helped them situate everything so I went downstairs and helped organize the rest of the house.

THIS IS CHAPTER ONE!!!!!
Thank you everyone for reading I will be posting chapter 2 soon. But hope you like it so far!

Here are Cassie's siblings nicknames-
Annalise-Anna
Sabrina-Sab
Sarah-Sar
Addison-Addy
Logan-Log
(L-oh-w-g)
Just in case you all needed to know how to say it!
(Edited)