First Meet

(Pajamas)

(Day outfit)

(Day outfit)

After many hours we finally finished getting everything unpacked in the new house. I told my parents and siblings good night and went up to my room. I fell asleep after I took a shower and change into my pajamas. (Pajamas on top)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off from the side of my bed. I look at the time and see that it's 5:30 AM. I get out of bed and walk into my bathroom.I take a quick shower and brush my teeth, face, and use the bathroom. I go pick out an outfit and put it on (outfit on top)

I walk out of my room and go wake up my siblings so they can get ready for school. I then go back to my room to finish getting ready. I put on a light amount of makeup. Then I curled my hair as quickly as I could.

I look at the time and it's 7:00 AM so I hurry downstairs and sit at the table and eat a quick breakfast with my family. Then my parents leave to bring Logan to preschool and go to work. Once I finish my breakfast I tell my siblings to meet me in the car. I grab my bag and go get into the car.

I connect my phone to the car and start playing music while answering texts from some friends in mystic falls. My siblings come get into the car and we all sing along to the music while I drive to school. I park in the first parking spot I see and watch my younger siblings cross the road to get to Beacon Hills junior high (in this story junior high is 5th through 8th grade). Me and my other siblings walk together to the office and get our schedules then we all split up. I found my first class chemistry and walk in right before the bell rings. I find a seat in the back of the class then my teacher Mr. Harris starts class.

After class I went to my locker before 2nd period. On my way to pe I checked my phone when I hit something hard and drop all of my things.