CHAPTER 17

"so, what's the score between you and ryan 'huh?

the boba y/n had been drinking has been immediately coughed out as her cheeks redden at her cousin's question.

isshie let out a loud laugh and doubled more, forgetting her own boba as she laughed at her cousin.

"i don't even know what you are talking about, isshie, seriously." she mumbled as she avoided an eye contact as her face was still red as a tomato.

isshie snorted. "your face says the otherwise, y/n."

"shut up, you!" the h/c girl whined before a smirk formed on her lips. "what about you and oliver 'huh? or maybe you and sebastian?"

isshie's cheeks flushed red immediately at the questions directed at her. "what do you mean about that?!"

"i just noticed last time, the atmosphere between you three was different." y/n let out a chuckle. "did something happen?"

to answer her question, isshie's cheek turned more red as y/n gasped, leaning towards her cousin.

"what happened? spill it!"

"nothing... u-uhm.. there was just.. a sudden.. c-confession.." she mumbled as she stuttered, glancing away from y/n shyly.

the h/c girl response was delayed as her phone buzzed. a notification was seen on the screen and a small smile formed on her lips as she opened her phone to read the new messages she got.

azngami

yes yes, noted.

today 5:19 pm

we just finished filming tiktoks.

the boys are planning to eat dinner outside.

so, wanna come with us?

i bet you missed me already :P

her smile brighted at the last message before she tapped on her phone screen, stretching out one of her leg to keep isshie from seeing the message as she clawed at her leg.

glad you had fun.

i'll ask isshie first about it :)

maybe u r the one who is missing me, dummy! :P

y/n immediately shove her phone back into her pocket to keep isshie from opening it and seeing the instagram messages.

isshie frowned before she decided to tackle her cousin, trying to reach for her phone as they both rolled around the floor.

"i bet that was ryan, you sneaky lil shit!" she growled as y/n giggled at the nickname while holding her phone high up in the air.

"let me see!"

"no way!" her laughter increased when she accidentally kicked isshie which made her got away from her.

immediately running out from isshie's bedroom as she head back to her bedroom quickly, seeing isshie running to catch her also.

she immediately got in her bedroom and locked her door while isshie banged on it.

"y/n, you are so unfair!"

"sorry not sorry, isshie!" she laughed as she heard isshie's footstep walking away.

"we will be eating dinner out by the way!" she added before laying down onto her bed.

hello hello! here is chapter seventeen. i hoped you guys loved it as i enjoyed writing it even though its short. once again, i accept and appreciate any corrections so please feel free to drop any comments below. thank you! ♡