Chapter 1: Daily life in school

Pov to Seru:

"Seru!!Seru!!Wake up!!"My older twin brother, Shoyo, shouted in his usual energetic voice. I groaned as I toss and turned in bed before finally, sitting up and walked to the bathroom. When I was finally ready, I head down stairs to the kitchen and made breakfast for  Shoyo, Natsu and I. "thank you, nee-san!" Natsu thanked with hyoid in her mouth. "Don't talk with your mouth full! You'll chock!" I warned as I pinched Natsu's cheek. After that, Shoyo and I realised that we were going to be late and rushed out of the house. At the gate of the school, we saw our friends, kageyama tobio and Yamaguchi tadashi. "Boke! Hinata! Boke! We're going to be late because of both of you!"kageyama shouted as he smacked Shoyo's head. Shoyo stuck out his tongue and ran away, leaving Yamaguchi and I together. "Shall we go to class?" Yamaguchi asked in a timid voice. "Sure!" I agreed with a smile.

Pov to Runa:

"And that is the end of class!" Ms Asami shouted, signalling the end of class. I snapped out of  my daydreams and head out of class to find my brothers, the Miya twins. As I walked out of class, I bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going!" I warned. Just as I was about to walk away, I heard a familiar voice. "How mean of you." I looked up and saw my best friend, Suna with his usual expression. "Where are you going anyways?" Suna questioned as he raised one of his eyebrows. "Going to find the two idiots. Wanna tag along?" I asked as I stifled a yawn. "Sure," he agreed bluntly. As we walked, we saw Atsumu and Osamu getting lectured by their volleyball team captain, Kita. "Runa!!! Help us!" Atsumu complained. "Great, the both of you are here. Practice will start soon. Runa, would u like to tag along?" Kita asked. I nodded my head in agreement and we all head for the gym. As we walked to gym I was too busy talking to Kita to realise that Suna was taking photos.

Pov to Hatsu:

"Akaashi!!! Bokuto's emo again!" I complain to Fukurōdani's setter and one of my best friends, Akaashi. "Bokuto-san... you just played against our own team... they also didn't go so hard on you..." Akaashi said, trying to comfort Bokuto, my other best friend. "But Konoha, Washio and Sarukui nearly blocked all my spikes!!" Bokuto whined. Everyone thought of a way to try to get bokuto to cheer up. Just then, an idea struck my head. "Bokuto, if  you cheer up and win this match...I'll buy you whatever you want on our way home, ok?" After hearing this, Bokuto's eyes lit up and asked, "Really?!" I nodded my head. Bokuto pulled me into his suffocating hug as he thanked me. "Bokuto! Hatsu can't breathe!" Konoha shouted anxiously. Bokuto let go immediately and apologise before hopping back to the court. As I was catching my breath, I caught a glimpse of Akaashi's rare smile. "You did great, Hatsu-Chan!" The managers, Yukie and Kaori complimented as they patted me on the head.