Chapter 4: bus trips:))

After a few months, it was finally the day of the training camp hosted by Nekoma. Every team were packing and getting ready to set off!
Pov to karasuno:
"We're going to be late! Move your slow ass!" Coach Ukai hollered. "Sugawara-san! Is everyone here?" Seru asked as she held a clipboard. "Where is Kageyama and hinata?!" Sugawara shouted in a worried tone. Just then they heard shouts and insults and all knew who were the one arguing. "Both of you on the bus NOW!" Daichi ordered. Both Shoyo and Kageyama were startled when Daichi rose his voice and both rushed up the bus. "Daichi, don't scare them like them." Sugawara chuckled. Just like that, they set off. In the bus, Tanaka, Nishinoya and Shoyo were playing a match of mobile legends and blaming each other for their deaths and argued. On the other, Kageyama was quiet and that was because he was sharing a earpiece  with Seru and was listening to seru's amazing Spotify playlist. The shouts from the trio annoyed the shit out of Daichi and he was pissed. "The three of you...did u know that there is a hill at the training camp? If y'all don't shut up, be prepared to run 30 laps up and down the hill." Daichi warned as he gave them a death stare. Instantly, the trio shut up and responded, "yes sir." In the middle of the bus ride, Seru's face was as pale as a sheet of paper and she was clutching her stomach. Kageyama saw this and got worried. "Are y-you ok?" Kageyama asked in a concern tone. "I-I think I'm g-gonna-" Before she complete her sentence, Sugawara passed a paper bag to Seru and soon she threw up in it. "The hinata siblings have so many similarities..." Tsukishma sighed. After eating some pills, Seru felt better and soon fell asleep on Yamaguchi's shoulder. On the other hand, feeling seru's head on his shoulder, kageyama's checks revealed a bright pink colour and the rest were teasing Kageyama with hand signs but he didn't react as he wanted Seru to rest.
Pov to inarizaki:
"Would the both of you shut the f**k up already!" Ginjima hollered in annoyances at the twins, who were busy fighting over snacks. "Language, Ginjima." Kita warned. Runa sighed at the twins' fighting and just walked to her seat. "If the both of your don't shut up, there will be no dinner for the both of you." Runa shouted. Immediately, the shouts turned into pin drop silence. "Oh c'mon, I wanted my drama!" Suna complained. Runa gave Suna a death stare and in return, Suna gave her a sarcastic smile before rolling his eyes. Not long after they left their school, the twins tummy growled. "I'm hungry!" Atsumu whined. "We just ate you idiot." Osamu remarked as he rolled his eyes. "If I'm an idiot then so are you!" Atsumu retorted. For the sake of the teams' ears, Runa gave them two lunch boxes. "Pickled plums?!" Atsumu said in surprise. "These were made by Kita and I and his idea too...so don't need to thank me." Runa smiled and putted on her earphones. After a while, Runa fell asleep, leaning against the window. Seeing this, Kita let out a soft chuckle, he gently used his hand and placed Runa's head on his lap before putting a blanket over her. "Hey Runa-" Atsumu was cut off when he turned around and saw Kita putting his finger one his lips, signalling Atsumu to keep quiet. Atsumu immediately turned back around and Kita continued to read his book.
Pov to fukurodani:
"AGAASHIIIII!!! I'M SO BOREDD!" Bokuto whined as he kicked the front chair where konoha was sitting on like a big baby. "OI BOKUTO, stop kicking my chair would you!" Konoha scolded. "We're only 15 minutes away from nekoma." Akaashi stated. "Hmph! I'M TOO BORED!" Bokuto complainted as he jumped out of his seat. "Bokuto! Sit down!" Hatsu warned as she took off her seatbelt. Bokuto shook his head as he stuck out his tongue. "1...2...3...AHHH!!" The bus jerked forward and Hatsu went falling down. Just before Hatsu hitted her head on the ground, Akaashi caught her and used his hand as a shield for her head. "Are you okay?" Akaashi asked in concern. Hatsu felt her face growing hotter and she stammered, "Y-yah... I-I'm fine." Just then, Bokuto "accidentally" pushed Akaashi, causing him to lose his balance. Akaashi's lips touched Hatsu's lips and all they could hear was squeals from the other fukurodani members. Akaashi quickly got up and turned his face to the other side, covering his red face. On the other hand, Hatsu sat up, trying to process what just happened. As she touched her lips, her heart started to tump against her rib cage and a small smile formed on her face. However, reality hit her and she realised what was the real intend of her friends. "BOKUTO!! YOU'RE SO DED!" Hatsu shouted. "U-umm I'm sorry for what I did just now..." Akaashi apologised as he rubbed the back of his hair in embarrassment. "It's fine..." Hatsu reassured. "Now Bokuto, when we reach the gym, go run 15 rounds." Hatsu ordered as she gave him a smile. Hearing this Bokuto immediately regretted his decision to follow Yukie and Kaori's plan. "Look at Akaashi!! His ears are so red!" Konoha teased.  "If you don't want to end up like Bokuto my dear, I suggested you shut up right now." Hatsu remarked in a pissed tone.