About the characters:

Official Creation date: 12/07/2021
Hello. Welcome to this brig exclamation before you read!

Some who I advertise this too who may know who these characters are, but do you really?

Some of my OCs can range from large to tiny, good or bad, peaceful or hostile, traumatized or not (important), and more!

Please feel free to ask any questions about anything, since this is an ask blog after all. Sheesh havnt done one of these since, like, 2017 or smthing.

Warning! This Story may include:
- harsh language
-mild blood (?)
-mention of abuse
-Sensitive situations. (might delete some parts to not make it too dark)
[Please feel free to skip reading this]

   This story will be in the POV of once of my favorite OCs, Jack. He's a human-like turtle, although you possibly won't be informed of that, sometimes transforming into a human either for fun, or to hide his identity. He has dark blue short hair (like Ray [Or uh... {You know what? you probably read the second book -It's Equals {Bluey}] from UnderOrange) and dark turquoise eyes.
   Personality wise, he might act like your typical normal pet turtle; however, the only difference is that he's missing his shell, which surprisingly didn't  kill him. He's Ok after that though.
He is one of three of my OCs that is mute, meaning they don't talk, so I might like to learn sign language, although I might never do that cuz of my laziness or procrastination.

  Meet Stacie A, a now-jester trying to forget her past, but can't, due to her friends Lilac, FD, SD, and Mary. Jack comforts her throughout trying to cheer her up, but can't see what she's gone through. (Even before the events of my 2016 comic her past wasn't that great.) She does eventually accept that she is living and enjoying her new life, as a happy note.

   Meet Lono, a panda who seems to enjoy making time machines, although Owel and Attai should be doing that (lol no). Her homes are in the New Home and Old home in the Buckotale AU. Often happy to help.

  Meet Tree, originally her name was Teresa, but she eventually forgot because everyone called her Tree for some odd reason. She does have trauma (and backstory) with how she became goddess though. She does her best to act friendly, but often acts hostile or reckless to get it done.

  Meet Zack, a teenager who got sent to this universe for some odd reason, along with Jasmine, Ash - those two gotten there before Zack, and one own a mansion while the other owns a friggen castle -and a guy named Cyrus, who is third as the smartest person in the UnderOrange AU.
   He unintentionally/purposefully interrupts people when speaking, either it's from a opinion or just a conversation, or just to give some noise to the quietness.

Meet StoryShift! Zack, who is UnderOrange!Zack's girlfriend. She likes to work hard to get something done. Problem is: she's mute; like Jack. She rings a bell she has incase she needs help with something or just for UO!Zack to shut up.

   There is a chance you will meet Jasmine here also, just depends on how courageous she is about it. She is a lesbian to Ash W., a robotics genius, who is non-binary. Jasmine is considered the smartest person when it comes to knowing the world's lot or whatnot. She's very secretive, unless it comes to Ash, Nicknamed Ashy.

Meet Ash, a genius when it comes to robots. they are often mean when it comes to encountering Zack, but nothing like a good-ol' racing game can change their mind. she enjoys strawberries... don't ask why I mention this, she just does.

   I believe this story might get a kick-start to some -if not, a lot of lore, although I believe one was in book 1 of UnderOrange...
Book 2 -In fact- is already finished, but I might need to change up some parts to make it fit to this one.

Anyway, :
Happy reading!

P.S.: This will reference something I made in 2016 A LOT, so if you want to see that, I'll PM it to you, but fair warning, it is pretty friggen bad, in my opinion. But at lease it inspired me to do all this.

[AU made on: December 7th, 2021]

Edit: Pretty soon, idk when, i'm thinking changing S.A's named from that to Rebecca for... i guess characterization purposes. It just feels weird to me rn.]