Chapter 4: Reference Pg 7 Just Calm Down Please.

*Warning: This chapter will be intense at times. It is meant to reflect on one of my Character's past... actually, up to the lab, it reflects their past.*

We both run to Hotland... Gladly, I didn't drop her journal.

Tree: *Shouting* Why are you chasing me?!

I need to- Oh whatever She can't hear my thoughts

I need to return this. Stop running please.

Tree: Just- I'm scared... I'm just embarrassed ok? I... I decided...

She is having trouble keeping her thought together.

Tree: I-... They... are... a-

I don't like it here. Too hot. Mabye I should have Asked R.P....but they aren't there.

There is a bridge in front of us where we stopped. I walk up to her and hand her her journal.

Tree: Oh... Thanks... Um... I hope you didn't read any of that nonsense I put in there.

I nod my head

The I's and H's and F's are confusing me.

Tree: A-Are you w-wondering?

You have a lot of anxiety.

Tree: How about we cross this...? I'm thirsty.

   We cross it. We were both anxious if it were to collapse, because it's been there for a really, really long time. In fact, I'll be surprised if it wasn't.

Tree: Ok. *She takes a plastic cup and puts up under the water dispenser and takes a sip* Now we wait for the others to catch up.

  Eventually, they do.  They Walked in the area. Ash was calming down, apologizing for acting how she is... and she's still holding that wheel. What's so great about a wheel? I haven't seen- What the heck is a car? What...?
   S.A is taking slower steps, I notice... She looks scared.

Mental: Hey! We're over here!

Osolon: Yay! I'm close to my owner! just a few more steps and we are there!

I can see that... Wait... Stacie is carrying an egg. Holy crap it's a dragon egg!

Tree: Huh. She... has an egg. You know dragon eggs are pretty rare? I mean, since the Dragon Kingdom back at Orange's place has more populated from... possibly other dragon breeds - I can pretty much tell whether it's from a royal family... which it is.

Jack: [What happened?]

Ash: Firstly, We found both red and blue infant dragons, the red one which had this cute pink crown. We were all curious to see how he'd look with it on, and then-

Stacie A.: He then turned human-dragon (weird) and ran off.

Huh

Tree: *happily* I talked with him once. Red apparently got that from a different dimension!

Stacie A.: Secondly, A purple, talking flower appears.

Lilac: You seriously don't remember when we first seen each other?! Like... We three were terrified! You almost attacked SD!!

Stacie A.: *She pauses thinking about that, like she is going to say something, but then continues* Lastly... The panels changed. Some robot named Nafsi figured out how to change it? Whoever they are, It just talked about them and Orange!Mettaton. Of course, someone named D.A. threatens to deactivate O!M., blah, blah, blah. That's where it ends.