Escape!

Dark. Dark is the word Uzi would describe the world right now. She didn't know what had happened, she was just with N on the rooftop but then she felt a VERY painful stabbing feeling and then, she was here. Suddenly, she could her something. Footsteps? That's what it sounded like.

Finally she could see again, but she didn't really want to. Why? Well, because she knew she was fucked. Purple binary that quickly turned into yellow binary surrounded her on all sides. She herself was made of purple binary, but she felt as though that wouldn't last.

"I must say, this is quite amusing." A familiar voice called out, but that just made her fearful. She managed to turn her head and saw the 'Boss', the same person who had given her the cold shoulder.

She wanted to yell at him, but found she had no voice.

"Well why would you have one? You're just a program after all. Just the remaining bit of Uzi's code that my little 'gift' hasn't corrupted yet." Suddenly the cloak and mask was gone to reveal a giant Murder Drone who's body was way too lanky to be normal. "I am sorry you must figure out this way, but you've never stood a chance. I needed time and resources to reclaim my throne as leader of the Murder Drones, as evolution would've wanted it." Uzi tried to run towards him but Boss simply glitched away before reappearing.

"I see you are not ready to talk. That is fine, but I will at least give you this, for I am not heartless. Or maybe I am~" Suddenly with a laugh, the Boss was gone and a screen blipped on. And what she saw scared her.

In the real world Uzi's body was no fully corrupted and wasted no time spreading wings and taking flight, N being dragged along.

"U-UZI STOP, I KNOW YOU'RE STILL IN THERE JUST-JUST PLEASE LISTEN!" N's pleas went unheard by the new Murder Drone but they did go noticed by Uzi who tried to shout to him but couldn't. (Maybe I could just-) N decided to go back into Uzi's body, hoping to change her back.