Evacuate!

(Sorry if this feels rushed.)               :/

Uzi's vision quickly returned as she kicked off whoever she was on. She growled in pain as the wings she had slowly disappeared and her body slowly turned back to normal.... Well, half normal. Her left hand and leg were still Murder Drone, and she still had a tail, but for the most part she was normal.

She finally got a good look of where she was and-

"D-Dad? OH MY FUCKING- UM, I MEAN, D-DAD THIS ISN'T WHAT IT- OKAY IT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE BUT, UM, I CAN EXPLAIN OKAY!" Uzi panicked as she realized that she had attacked her dad, who was frozen stiff.

"Oh don't worry Boss already explained..... Also THE FUCK!" Bolt shouted out of sheer shock. Bolt was a mixture of mad, confused, scared, and a tad bit of horrified.

"Well well, look's like someone's a little reluctant to join us. That's okay, one day you'll understand." Boss drew attention to himself, earning glares from everyone. "But for now, we must make sure you all have what it takes....... KILL!" And just like that the sky grew bright with yellow lights.... That were in the shape of Xs. 

"Ahahahahhhhhhhh.............. MOTHER OF SHIT!" Bolt 'bolted' for his life with Uzi and Mechanale right behind him as the swam of Murder Drones began to dive bomb after them.

"SHIT WHERE DO WE EVEN GO?!" Uzi yelled as she jumped over a blast. Bolt ducked with a shot nearly hitting his head. N quickly appeared as a hologram and quickly thought of something.

"Let's try the spaceship near my house! I'm sure we can get it working in no time!" N exclaimed with some enthusiasm, but that statement nearly made Uzi stop dead in her tracks.

"YOU HAVE A GOD DAMNED SPACESHIP?!" The 3 Worker Droids shouted in unison, make N sweat drop.

"Eheheh, um, it n-never came u- JUMP!" N interrupted himself as another blast came towards them. Uzi jumped into a roll, narrowly avoiding getting hit while Bolt and Mechanale just dropped down.