The Spirit of Fear

Canada- Present Day

Heartbroken, she went to church. She believes that it is the only way to stop the aching pain within her. As she approach the outside of the church, she looks down. She finds outside a cross with Jesus Christ on it, but it also has two horns and tail and pitchfork on the statue of Christ. Words read, "Son of satan."

"Son of satan," something or someone whispers in her ear. She was so filled with so much fear that she would have baptized herself in her neighbor's dirty pool if she thought it would save her.

She enters into the church carrying the cross. Doors slam shut behind her and she tries to no avail. She can't open the doors. When she turns around the church lights up. She walks over to where the seats are. Suddenly, a man appears, dressed like a priest. He walks to the alter. Carrying a book..."The Unholy Bible."

For some reason she can't let go of the cross.

Once at alter, the Priest opens his book and starts reading, "The Unholy Ghost."

To her, he speaks, "Come my child, come forth."

She is the possessed and has no choice but to walk towards him. The closer she gets to him, the more fear she is filled with. Then as he speaks, reading from his book, "You are the chosen one. Chosen to be one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse that is yet to come. You will be called Pestilence, the first horseman of the apocalypse. And I am your new ruler. The Spirit of Fear. The unholy ghost that fills every human of God."

She kneels down against her will and out from her buttocks an evil woman flies out stands next to the spirit of fear. They both stood; looking at her. All of a sudden, the possession has left her.

She realizes that the woman that just flew from her had her possessed. Now that she is not possessed she takes the cross and looks at it. And she sees the words, " The Lord Jesus Christ is my Savior." All of a sudden Jesus Christ does not have the horns, or the tail, or the pitch fork. These have been replaced with halo, wings, sword and shield. And right in front of her, materializes a Bible. The Holy Bible. Sent from God from the heavens. And she quickly picks it up and opens it. She starts reading, "Do you thank God for the Lord?" Romans 3:10-18. 10. Just as it is written: "There is not a righteous man, not even one; 11. there is no one who has any insight; there is no one who searches for God. 12. All men have turned aside, all of them have become worthless; there is no one who shows kindness, not so much as one. 13. "Their throat is an open grave; they have deceived with their tongues. Venom of asps is behind their lips." 14. "And their mouth is full of cursing and bitterness." 15. "Their feet are swift to shed blood." 16. "Ruin and misery are in their ways. 17. and they have not known the way of peace. 18. "There is no fear of God before their eyes."

She pick up the cross and she stands up, and she says, I will never forsake you my Lord. The fear of the Lord is salvation. I fear You only. So this is for you: She takes the cross and puts it right in front of them and screams out: THE LORD Jesus Christ is my savior!! Amen.

As she awoke from a nightmare; drenched in fear and sweat. On the television, news report state that Niagara Falls has dried up. She hurriedly looks outside her window to see her pool is filled with blood. And across the room, staring emotionless was Lucifer.

THE BEGINNING