The Day You Leave Is The Day I Stop Running

"I thought the Right Arm was an Army?"

We walked down the rocky pavements seeing the camps set up and all the people wandering around, they were actually happy. They seemed free.

"Yeah we were. This is all that's left of us. Lot of good people does getting us this far. Who are they?" I'm guessing that was Vince. Harriet mentioned his name earlier.

"They're immunes." Harriet stated. "Did you check 'em?" He asked and Harriet shook her head. "I know this guy, Aris. I trust him."

"Well I don't. Check them." Vince said and I heard heavy breathing next to me and I turned my head to Brenda who face planted the ground.

"Brenda! Brenda!" Jorge ran out pulling her into his arms as we crowded around her on the ground. I saw Vince pulling down her work out bandage and himmediatley freaked out pulling his gun.

"Woah woah woah!" I yelled pulling out line and about ten other men were aiming theres at me. "Wait wait!" Thomas placed his hand in the air trying to make them not shoot us.

"It just happened!" Thomas tried explaining. "Well you shouldn't of bought her here! We let cranks in here safe haven doesn't last a week!" Vince roared at him and I stood in front of her making sure he couldn't shoot her.

"I know! Just listen please." Thomas begged. I told her that you could help okay? There's gotta be something you can do?" Thomas was pleading at this point.

"Yeah there is. I can put her out of her misery." He aimed the gun back at her and I aimed mine towards his head. "You kill her and I kill you." I threatened him.

"And my men will kill you." He told me and I shrugged. It won't matter as long as your dead." I told him lowering my tone as we all heard Jorge yell for Brenda.

"Vince that's enough. Let them go!" I heard a voice I hadn't heard in a long while. It's Mary.

"She's infected doc there's nothing we can do for her." Vince said and he lowered his gun. "No but he can. Hello Thomas. Its been a while June." Mary greeted and I couldn't help but walk up to her hugging her.

"God I missed you." I heard her whisper as I hugged and I smiled down at her. "I missed you to."

"Wait you know me?" Thomas asked confused. "Interesting, it makes sense they put you in the maze. Although I admit, I thought they would've killed you both for what you guys did." She starred at me and Thomas as she went down to check Brenda's pulse still looking up at the pair of us.

"What we did?" Thomas asked having no idea what was going on. "The first time I spoke with June, she said it was wrong everything about this was wrong. Then the next time the three of us spoke you guys said you couldn't take it anymore. Watching your friends die one by one." Mary explained and I turned my head to Minho who looked straight back at me with a faint smirk on his face.