Chapter 2 Marriage's News

Bai Qingyi came to Gu Zhihan's home for the first time.

The single-family villa is too big for Gu Zhihan alone. It has bedrooms, guest rooms, study rooms, kitchens, gyms, collection rooms... It can only be said that the lifestyle needs of the President are much higher than ordinary people.

Gu Zhihan introduced Bai Qingyi: "This is your room, right next to mine. The study, bedroom, and meeting room you are not allowed to enter, but other rooms can be used. After two days, your study will be cleaned up, so these two days just use the living room instead."

Bai Qingy quickly said: "I want to play with the computer, I'll be in the bedroom ..."

Gu Zhihan squinted at her again, the look was exactly the same when Bai Qingyi forgot to put on her seat belt.

Bai Qingyi reacted: Don't tell me...

Is being CEO means no playing with the computer?

Gu Zhihan handed the key to Bai Qingyi and said, "This is the door key, and the password is 6556. If you need anything, tell Zhong Ying, she will solve it for you."

"Okay."

Soon, Zhong Ying arrived with her luggage. Bai Qingyi: "Thank you."

Zhong Ying said: "It should be done, but I didn't expect that Miss Bai's luggage would be so small. Zhihan's life is a bit boring, and I hope Miss Bai will take care more.

Since she is not in a workplace, Zhong Ying's identity is Gu Zhihan's cousin. So she called Gu Zhihan by her given name.

Bai Qingyi was flattered and said, "I wouldn't dare..."

Zhong Ying smiled softly and said, "We will be a family in the future. Don't be so polite. Miss Bai can contact me directly. I will try my best to help."

Family or something ... It's too weird. Isn't this just a stopgap measure?

Bai Qingyi lowered her head and said, "I'll be troubling you."

At this moment, Gu Zhihan's cell phone rang. Gu Zhihan glanced and asked, "Who is this Qin Yanjun?"

Bai Qingyi said: "My agent."

Gu Zhihan just picked it up and said, "Hey."

On the phone, Qin Yanjun's voice was more anxious: "QingQing, who did you mess with? Why did Huang Hong suddenly tell me to suspend all your works? He also said that it's a big man's order, and he couldn't refuse... I don't remember who you have contacted! "

Huang Hong is the director of artist agency of Shengmei Entertainment.
Gu Zhihan gave a "Hmm" sound, and her voice was very nice.

"I did it."

Qin Yanjun was even more anxious: "Don't tell me you have taken the wrong medicine, Huang Hong isn't someone you can command! QingQing, can you honestly told me what happened to you? If someone persecuted you, please endured and said "Thank you". "

"Are you being kidnapped?"

Gu Zhihan could not show emotions, but this conversation content was quite ironic: "If someone really kidnapped me, the phone will be monitored. If I can talk, it means that I haven't been kidnapped, and I am not in danger.

Qin Yanjun: "..."

Gu Zhihan was too lazy to waste time for Qin Yanjun, so she said: "Wait for me on Shengmei's meeting room on the 17th floor."

Finally, Gu Zhihan hung up the phone immediately.

Bai Qingyi: "..."

She has followed Qin Yanjun for so many years and has never spoken to her like that. Her agent is like a stubborn boss ...

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 04, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

CN_Forced to Become The CEO GLजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें