ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩 ✔️

E . R . B II

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣ ⋅ .

   𝓙ust as Soraya was excited last year about her going off to Hogwarts, she was much more excited for her return

   𝓙ust as Soraya was excited last year about her going off to Hogwarts, she was much more excited for her return. She was in anticipation to see her friends again and getting back in class to learn the new curriculum. Fortunately, she didn't believe there was going to be anything to feel exhausted about as her next big exams, her N.E.W.T's, were next year, so besides her little agreement with Dumbledore and acting as though she had no clue what was to come, Soraya was sort of stress-free. . .

But then it still wasn't technically completely. . . it was just that every time she thought of what this school year would entitle, her mind would go to Professor Dumbledore. For the past weeks has she elected to not think of it, but now she couldn't help it. It was just starting to frantically ring her bell of how disturbing and saddening this was despite her only knowing the man for a little over a year. Honestly, Soraya didn't want him to go, for she feared of what the climax would presently be like for everyone.

"Are there tears in your eyes?" asked Ginny. Soraya blinked her eyes and looked at her freckled face. "I've never seen you near tears before, what's wrong?"

"What's wrong is you making me look like a buffoon."

They both turned to the bathroom mirror. The last time she stood in front of one for a long period of time was when her father cut her hair. Now that Hogwarts was tomorrow, and though Soraya didn't care for a style on her hair, she let Ginny experiment as they waited for the laundry to finish. And unsurprisingly, Ginny frowned at the terrible hairstyle she chose which was to straighten it.

Ginny ran her hand under her chin, "Well... I don't think it's that bad." Her frown became deeper. "Okay it's really bad."

"I look like a bard," said Soraya depressively. "All I need is a lute and some handsome hero to make a poem out of."

"Why not Harry?" Ginny snorted.

The tears in her eyes dried and she tried to pull a very convincing disgusted face despite her heart near exploding at the mention of their friend.

"You like him don't you?"

Soraya nearly choked.

"I've noticed it," she went on. "I use to like him years ago, always had this hopeful look that he'll notice me and you look the same sometimes."

"That's nice," said Soraya flatly.

"Well I've move on obviously," snorted Ginny.