~ Safe ~

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

{Zenitsus POV}

That old guy got tanjiro too.. What am I ment to do?? I have to think of something. I don't want his old man hands on my Tanjiro! Maybe if I just use my 1st from to snatch him away?

I charged in, ready to take anything. I realised Tanjiro and Inosuke were getting back up, well trying to. Wait that guy hit Tanjiro's head.. And his arm is swollen! How hard is his head? Wait @-@

A-Anyway, the old guy threw Inosuke at me to try slow me down.

"OI! WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!"

"WATCH WHERE I'M GOING?? YOUR THE ONE WHO GOT KNOCKED OUT, U BORE HEADED HYPOCRITE"

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

{Tanjiro's POV}

What is all that shouting..
As I looked over to my right, all I could see was those two meat brains fighting it out. And to my left, was a old man grinning from ear to ear.

.
.
.
OLD MAN??

"Tanjirooooo~! Quick help meeeee!"

"YOU IDIOT HE HAS TO HELP HIMSELF FIRST."

"Guys! Quick, atleast try get his head! He's literally open armed!"

Zenitsu and Inosuke stopped fighting and looked at eachother stupidly, until rushing over to see who'll chop his head off first and save me.

Inosuke unleashed his 3rd form, and Zenitsu unleaded his 2nd. Both surprisingly, being cooperative and successfully slaying Mr Okumada.

"Nice job, guys!"

"HA! I SLAYED HIM FIRST!"

Inosuke hit Zenitsu on the head and his head just pobbled around. A disturbing sight. "NYAJIROOO~ THAT HURT! Can u kiss it better?"

{Zenitsus POV}

I looked up at Tanjiro as innocently as I can until he gave in, and gave Inosuke a sneaky side glare. Inosuke then started head butting trees, angrily thinking about what he can do to grasp Tanjiro. He thinks it works, when in reality he's just losing more brain cells. Don't think he has any left at this rate.

"Can we leave nowww? This place stinks!" I began pleading, it gives me the creeps. "We can leave after we bury any dead bodies!" Tanjiro gave an annoyed face and began looking for any others who have became prey to the old guy demon.

After a while, we finally went home. I hadn't noticed at first, but Nezuko-Chan wasn't really here.. How didn't I notice that!? Forgive me, Nezuko-Chan.

We ended up staying at the Butterfly Mansion, as Shinobu gave us an opportunity. I didn't want to leave Tanjiro with Inosuke. He smells. I dived onto Tanjiro's warm bed. Its softer then mine.. Why didn't I get the softer bed?! I suppose I can use that as an excuse to sleep in his bed, though. >:3 "You look like a sack of potatoes." I stared Inosuke down, and saw this as another excellent opportunity. "Tanjiro! Inosuke's insulting me!" I stared getting dramatic to soften him up. Tanjiro just gave me [the face]. That same one he gave me when we first met. Brings back memories. "W-what?! is there something on my face???"

Tanjiro ended up laughing and going back to what he was previously doing. He practically ignored me! That ungreatfull idiot! I'm trying to give you the option into letting me sleep in your bed! He could've had alll this. Prick. I started to go back on what I said... Then realising I called him a prick. Sorry, Tanjiro!

{Tanjiro's POV}

I looked over my shoulder to see Zenitsu kneeling down and praying.. While crying. That's new, if I'm being honest! I fixed up my bed and changed into night wear. "I'm going to go to the bathroom. Please don't destroy the place!" As I was about to leave, Zenitsu grabbed my feet and pleaded that he should come with me. Incase of any demons..?? "Zenitsu, there's a Hashira here. I doubt there'll be any! I'll be safe!" Zenitsu didn't let go. I knew he could be stubborn, so I gave up and continued to walk.

Until.. An unmasked bore grabbed my other leg. What is up with these two!? "What is it, Inosuke?? Do you want to come see me piss too?" Zenitsu ended up bursting into a chaotic laughter, and Inosuke ended up stuttering and stumbling all over his words.

I understand Zenitsu, but Inosuke? Are they both poisoned or something?? "Zenitsu, if you stay I'll let you look after Nezuko." Even though he does a fair job, [not better then me] his face lit up and bounced over to Nezuko and let her out, and Inosuke got up too. It was already dark out, so she'd be fine. Now how to get rid of the other idiot.. I don't actually think he has anything he'd like to do. Other than sharp his swords, head-butt trees, or make fun of people and get my name wrong. Guess ill just let him tag along. Hope Zenitsu won't mind!

I started to leave the room, and noticed Inosuke pouting. It was adorable, but childish. Still adorable!

"Aren't you coming, Inosuke?" I had to stop myself from letting out a huge sigh. He bounced over and stuck his tongue out to Zenitsu, who was braiding Nezuko's hair.

A/N

[Time for some wholesome bonding time! This story wont be very wholesome for long so enjoy it while it lasts! And although this story's new and isn't getting many views, im going to ask anyway; What should the major ship involving Tanjiro be?? ;)]