~ Training ~

I had no idea what to write for this chapter so it will be a short one 🧖‍♂️ some of this is also based off of the Manga!

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

3rd POV

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

     Just a mile down from the Butterfly Mansion, a lagoon which was a beautiful rage between blue and green lies in between a mountain, a forest and a river. The mountains were steep, and cold, but was pleasent to look at. The lagoon is a stunning colour, but if you stare for too long you might be swallowed into the abyss. The forest was broad, and full of plenty shades of green. The trees were a mix of pinecone, oak and sakura trees. A beautiful mix.

Alongside the long and deranged river, Tanjiro was practicing his Sun Breathing. Over the course of a few weeks, he had almost gotten use to the backlash of his power. About 50 meters down from Tanjiro, keeping their distance to ensure their safety, Zenitsu and Inosuke were dueling. Inosuke swung both of his swords consistanly at Zenitsu, trying not to give him an opening. While Zenitsu never did receive that opening from Inosuke he desired, he was still keeping up with him and their strength was now equal.

"Alright, alright I'm tired now, Inosuke let's leave it there before we both get hurt!" Zenitsu yelled, not out of fear but if frustration. Inosuke snarled. "Mantiro!! Fight swords with me!!" Sighing, Zenitsu corrected his broken English. "Inosuke, it's called a duel you douche."

"Now now, Zenitsu! We know how he is. Don't worry, Inosuke I'll teach you more words later!" Tanjiro walked over to the duo, and comforted his companions. Zenitsu let out a sigh of frustration, as he couldn't get his own private lessons off of Tanjiro, yet that boar did.

"Tanjiro! That's not fair, I want lessons too!"
"Lessons on what, exactly??"
After that reply, he fell silent. He didn't actually know why he wanted lessons. Maybe because wanted to learn more about the world? Or, was he just interested in having alone time with Tanjiro? While the three got ready to leave, the Water, Sound and Love hashiras approached them. "Morning, guys! Say, we have a proposal! GIYU thought of it himself." Mitsuri smiled to herself. "So, how about we give you a training session? I'll give a quick one on flexiblity, Tengen's going to to strencg, and Giyu will to close as well as far combat!"

The trio looked at eachother. Tanjiro was pondering trying to figure out if it was a good opportunity, while Inosuke was already accepting. Zenitsu on the other hand, would only go if the rest went. Nodding at eachother, they came up with a decision." Sure, Kanroji! We'll go."

¿

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Tanjiro's POV

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

We cooled off for a bit, and then headed to Kanroji. I think I am atleast a bit better than avarge with my flexibility, seeing as how I had to jump around in the house alot since Father died. I already know Inosukes crazy flexible, so he shouldn't have trouble. Not too sure about Zenitsu, but a while. Back at Butterfly Mansion he seemed to enjoy it. He did mention it being because it was a female helping him..

We made it to Kanrojis spot. It was a small circle within the forest, and pink sakura pettles scatter all over the floor, making it seem like a soft and cushioned floor. "Okay! So, if you want to be a great demon slayer you need to have good flexibility and range to get them demons! First, we are going to work on upper body flexibility."

Then, she had us stretch out all of our body's. The stretches actually felt nice! She then had us touch our toes.. I felt eyes on the back of my head during this, probably because its the basics! But I passed without harm. The others did too. After a couple upper body stretches which were fine, we moved into lower. She got us to try and lift our leg as high as we can, after stretching it a bit. Inosukes flew past his head! Mine got about shoulder length. Mistrui said it was great for a rookie! Zenitsu got about waist length. That's still good!

She then got us to stretch our core and backs. We did the cobra stretch, which was really nice fit my back, and the bridge. They were both fun! About a hour later, Uzui came. He told us it's time for strength.

He tested us on basics, like how much we can lift? That's what he said, anyway. They really just threw me in thevair half the time.. Was really fun though! An hour later, Giyu came. He was training our agility and close combat, incase of emergency. All went well! At the end of each session, they complimented us all. Although, even though no one was looking at me I could still feel a pair of eyes burning though my skull.

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

? ¿ ? POV

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

"Ahh.. So cute. They're training. The little faces of helplessness they have when they can't complete a skill is really filling. Especially his. I wonder what face he would make if I broke him?"...

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

TYSM for reading bbg 💜💖💜