Episode Twenty Three

𝘈𝘥𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘗𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘳
Advised to read in Dark Page Colour

𝘈𝘥𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘗𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘳Advised to read in Dark Page Colour

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐MOVING TO THE DORMS└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
MOVING TO THE DORMS
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

IT TOOK [Y/N] three days to recover. Izuku visited her a few times, telling her about All Might being retired, and Nana Shimura being the previous holder of One for All. No one else was visiting, because doctors were letting in only family, which was supposed to be Izuku and his mom. Todoroki tried to use his card 'she's my wife', but it didn't worked.

She told Izuku to bring her notebook and something to write. Once she got it, many complicated informations about villains appeared there. Finally, she could leave the hospital. But she didn't felt any better, if we're talking about mental health. When she came home, Inko got to her, crying.

"My baby..! My sweet daughter!" she cried, making [Y/N] shiver. Since when she was calling her that? "I was so worried! You're always saying you're fine, but plkease, don't lie like that anymore!"

"I-I'm sorry, Midomama." she looked down in shame. "I'm really sorry-"

"You won't be!" she looked up. "It's not you're fault they kidnapped you! Just tell me if something will be wrong, okay?" girl hesitatly nooded. She came to 'her room', which was also Izuku's. He was laying on his bed.

"Oh, [Y/N]!" he smiled.

"I need a printer, a cork board, lots of pens of different colors, your drawing skills and a huge box of red strings." she said, making him sweatdropp.

"O-Oh..." he got up. "So we're back with [Y/N] 'I-don't-need-sleep-I-need-answers' [L/N]?" she nooded, making him frown. "It's about villains, right?" she nooded again. He sighed and went for things she needed.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"All Might!" Izuku yelled, rushing to the beach with [Y/N] behind him.