Episode Twenty Five

𝘈𝘥𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘗𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘳
Advised to read in Dark Page Colour

𝘈𝘥𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘗𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘳Advised to read in Dark Page Colour

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐FINAL PHASE└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
FINAL PHASE
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

TODOROKI AND [Y/N] were sitting at green chairs next to the wall. [Y/N] was looking at her sword, wondering if she can actually pass this. She was bored. Really, really bored.

Soon, Yaoyorozu, Tsuyu, Shoji and Jirou also passed and came in. She waved to them, so they took sits next to their classmates. Turns out they were splitted by someone from Ketsubutsu Academy.

"See?" [Y/N] pointed at them ."I told you to not trust him!" they pouted, knowing she's right.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Izuku-kun!" [Y/N] hugged her friend. "I'm so happy you passed! I would literally kill you if you wouldn't." he sweatdropped.

"A ha, ha, ha..." he laughed, hoping it was a joke. "K-Kacchan knows... About... Quirk..."

"Do you want to die?" she asked, looking him dead in the eyes. He gulped, feeling the dark aura around.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Final phase was rescue. The whole area blew up, and those who passed had to save them. [Y/N] sweatdropped. She didn't thought she will be good at it. People there were professional actors, that were supposed to help them.

Next, [Y/N] noticed girl who scratched her ealier. She started waving to her. [Y/N], didn't knowing what else she should do, waved back, making girl smile.

A few minutes later, it started. [Y/N] and Todoroki followed the rest of class this time. She sighed, before noticing a child. He was crying that his grandpa was crushed. She took a breath in, before smiling.