Coffee Shop

AN: I woke up and my hand was unlockee so I'll give you a chapter because I cant fall back asleep

Kirishimas PoV:

I woke up feeling warm and something on my back. I didn't mind what was on my back but I realized I was resting my head on something other then a pillow. I looked up and saw Bakugo cuddling me while watching a show.

I didn't move, instead I stayed there enjoying the moment before it was gone. "So what are you watching?" I asked. "A show." He responded. I looked over at the time and saw it was 10:52 am. I sat up we were late for school. "I called you in sick and said i was taking care of you, the past week has been a bot much so i thought you needed it." he said not looking at me.

"Thanks bakubro!" i said with a smile. "Whatever." he said. I sat back down and took a big risk, I laid back on his shoulder and cuddled him. I saw his face turn pink then red, yet he didn't tell me to get off. "So Shitty- Kirishima, do you wanna go get coffee with me?" he said in a shy manner. "Like a date?" I asked "Call it what you want." he said trying to be aggressive. I smiled "Sure Id love to!" I responded

Half an hour later we sat down at the coffee shop talking. "If you dont mine me asking, whats your Harry potter House! Im a dickindor! sexuality?" I asked. "....gay" he whispered but I was close enough to hear it. "cool! im pan because everyone is manly!" I said. He smiled at me one of the first times he did.

A while after we got our coffee and food and we ate making small talk and I Enjoyed every second of the time i spent with him. He asked me to go to his dorm for a surprise tonight at 8. I walked to the door and opened it.

AN:Haha cliffhanger also while your here thanks for 2.3k reads!You, the one reading this has contributed 14 whole reads and after time it adds up to this! Thanks for reading this book and taking take for comments and votes, I do read all your comments and sometimes interact with them! I appreciate everyone one of you more then you know it thank you so much! Have a great Morning, Afternoon, Evening or Night depending when your reading this, goodbye!