The ending to a story

Kirishimas PoV:
"Put your hands up where I can see them!" I heard a man yell from outside.
"What's happening?!" I started getting very nervous "you'll be safe now don't worry" the doctor stays and I look at him scared. "My boyfriend didn't hurt me! I have Tourette's if anything, my boyfriend helped me calm down and stopped me from hurting myself even farther!" 

The doctor paused as I ran out the room to Bakugo. "Please stop! The doctor had the wrong idea, please don't take him!" I pleaded to the police. The police seem to pause for a second before lowering their guns to their side. I grabbed Bakugo's hand and he did the thumb thing to it (ya know that thing). 

-Time Skip-

After a while, we finally were able to leave the hospital and Bakugo was with me. The doctors and police sincerely apologized but Bakugo left with a scoff. We were returning to the dorms as I sat on the bed and let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

Bakugo sat at my side and we sat in the comfortable silence.

-Time skip to 15 years later-

I chuckled as Bakugo ran after our daughter, Clue. Me and Bakugo adopted her a few months after we got married. As for my Tourette's, they have calmed down a bit more as I aged but still have a few bad nights here and there. But Bakugo is always there to help. We both have became pro-heros and are living out our dreams.

As Bakugo catches our daughter, he sets her down at the table as I walk over to where the plates are filled with food. I give Bakugo a slight kiss and clue starts saying "Ewwwww!" We all chuckle at this and sit down to eat as a family. 

And if i'm honest, I wouldn't have it any other way. 

AN-
Sorry about the hiatus, but this is the end of the book. Sorry for the chapter being so short but I wanted to at least give a small ending. That you all for the support and for 9.2k reads! I really appreciate it and it helps me have motivation to write more! That you all for the nice comments you added, I tried my best to respond to them all! If you would like a bit better quality writing, check out my SBI books as they are more recent! But that's all, Author out.

Word Count: 404