ᵂʰᵒ ᶜᵃʳᵉˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ'ˢ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ʳᵘⁿˢ ᵒᵘᵗ?

If a moment is all we are

(a/n: contain a lot of flashback i guess? but bare with mia amor 🗿☝️✨)

Now that the hazing ends and a warning have been give to Arthit, Bright is all on his mother hen mode which suprise his circle of friends.

Also making it harder for Arthit to make his move. Bright always an inch away from Kong. Arthit just want some alone moment with Kong again is that so hard to ask.

To be honest from Bright side of the story, yes. Yes it is. After all the 'punishment' Kong when through? Hell yeah.

Not to mention the laps Kong did after getting stopped by a senior. Damn his stubborn self he continues even in the rain but thank heaven there's no one aware enough to care about him running in circle in the middle of rain. Which also help him escape Bright's wrath for being such an idiot to finish 54 laps.

Fast forward to the one where again his Mount Everest size of ego slash stubbornness take control of his sanity.

Saying yes and finishing all the hell taste food. Suffering the side effect.

One word. Good. So good that he ended up with high fever and a bonus of stomachache. Of course this time with his half dying look, his P'Bright figure it out without him uttering another word about it. But lucky he blame the spicy food instead of telling him about the 54 laps.

So he spent the last three day in his room. Having one of 'the episode' of his life. He know he needs a lot of rest but his brain and mind just couldn't stop rolling.

Thinking about lots of random thing. Childhood. High school. First heartbreak. Everything. Things at home have been messy ever since his father cheat on his mother.

He was just five years old and he don't have someone to comfort him that time. His big brother and sister all have their own rollercoaster. Getting in university. Juggling between the home wrecking situation to scholarship.

He know damn what happen at such young age and shut himself away. From jolly Kongpob Suthiluck to someone he don't know anymore.

Friends? Well everyone wants to be his friend but they're all fake. Talking nasty shit behind his back. The only one he proudly claim as friend is Aim. Aim stood up for him despite him being an introvert.

They got each other back. But never once did Kong ever open up to him about his deeply wound. No matter how much he trust Aim he just couldn't. Not the time he say. And when the time comes he, it comes.

Getting in university was the best breath he took in. Even his father doubt him he lift his head up and prove his father how wrong he is. And that was the best moment in his life to be able to prove and be proud for himself.

His father is not his father if he didn't crash his dream like a piece of glass.

"You will never able to compete him."

One line destroy all of him. But that didn't stop him.

"Nobody can and i never dream of about it. Because I am who I am and not him. I will forever be me."

Now living in his own personal space give him so much peace. His hard work paid off.

But.