What Did You Say?!

Half of it is unedited... I tried to do it but then my parents wanted my help in something so I couldn't...

I was planning on publishing this yesterday night but I got so tired that it slipped off my mind. But... it's here now!

Also, beware... Kinky stuff ahead. 

- Wannie

___________________________________

"Hello, baby?" the CEO whispered w]sweetly into hisphone's mic.  The person on the other side giggled, "Why are you being so cryptic, alpha? What's up with all the whispering?" "I'm in the washroom here, that's why the whispering. Anyway, let's meet at out hideout tonight at ten? I wanna tell you something important," Mew huffed.

"What thing? I- I'll try sneaking out of my dormitory," Gulf replied. Mew just knew he would be frowning there.

"I can't tell you now. I'll wait for you there. ow concentrate on your class," Mew blew him a kiss through the phone and the omega hissed, "You leave me in suspense and expect me to concentrate on classes. Bad Alpha! You netter fuck me good tonight or I won't talk to you."

Mew chuckled at this sulky little kitten of his. Want me to fuck you good? Then... I guess someone will have to be a good boy for daddy, right baby?" he smirked, eyes turning dark. "Sure, daddy. But now I'm hanging up or my professor will catch me. Love you," Gulf hurriedly hid his phone before the professor turned t look at him. 

"How did I fall for someone eleven years older?" Gulf sighed to himself, fondness all over him. I wander what he wants to tell me, he thought, lips curling out. "Gulf! Focus," Mild hissed at him. 

"Tell me honestly, how are you sure that alpha will marry you one day? He won't even mark you. How can you be sure he really loves you, Gulf?" Lhong frowned at his friend in worry. Gulf wanted to snap back at him but ad no words, "I- He says he does... He always says he loves me." "I hope you know that words can be empty and fake. We just don't want you to get hurt in the end, Gulfie," Mild's eyes were gleaming in all the concern he had.

"I- I'll be careful. And even if it ends, I still have your shoulders to cry on, don't I?" he laughed, supressing his thoughts that were now out in the wild. Lhong and Mild hugged him from both his sides Tong patted his head from behind the three, "Of course, you do. You always have us."

They stayed like that until the bell rang. Tong got up and packed his bag, "Okay... Great bonding, guys. Now let's go or we'll be late for the next class."

*NIGHT*

***MEWGULF HIDEOUT HOUSE***

Mew was sitting on the couch of the little house, waiting for his baby. He had a conflicted expression spread over his face, How will he react to it?... His fingers caressed a picture frame filled with a picture of his omega sleeping so peacefully, hair messed, his signature baby pout, and his skin littered with hickies. 

And just as he set down the frame and was about to  dive in deeper in his thoughts, the doorbell rang. It was not needed to be told who it was. Only two people ever came here. Him and his baby boy.

"How has my baby been?" Mew smiled wide as the little kitten of his hopped inside. "I've been a good boy, daddy. No flirting with others. No fights. I even topped in the test. So...?"  Gulf gave his alpha a cheshire smile, prying closer. "So what?" Mew teased, knowing exactly what his baby was signalling towards. Gulf pouted, eyes rounded and shining with expectation, lips curled outwards, lashes batting adorably, "My pwesent?" Mew chuckled lovingly at his antics.

"Come and get it, sweetie. Your present is all ready. But firs- Umph~" 

Before he could have completed his words, his lips were captured into a heated series of kisses.