Bio pt. 2 (Updated)

Personality:
Caring, Merciful, Cold and Cruel to enemies, Happy, Calm, Observing,

Likes: His friends, his harem, being OP, creating weapons, his family

Dislikes: Arrogant people, sadistic women, evil people, idiots

Powers and Abilities:
Copied-
Infinity「無限インフィ二ティ, Infiniti」: An ability that allows Merlin to stop the time of her spells, causing them to last for eternity. The ability is so powerful that many label it as 'cheating'.
Absolute Cancel「絶対強制解除アブソリュート・キャンセル, Abusoryūto Kyanseru」: By placing her hands over a spell, Merlin is able to completely erase it from existence. However, if the particular sort of magic is being sufficiently powerful, it may be difficult to erase completely, instead being temporarily suspended.
Magic Cancel「魔力解除マジックキャンセル, Majikku Kyanseru」: A technique that allows Merlin to cancel any magic that has been cast on an individual. It was shown to cancel the effects of one of her own magical items. Location「探知ロケーション, Rokēshon」: A power that allows Merlin to locate any item or person. She can extend its reach to cover an area of approximately the size of a city. Power Amplify「魔力増幅パワー・アンプリファイ, Pawā Anpurifai」: A spell that allows Merlin to amplify the magic of her allies, making their techniques considerably more powerful.
Perfect Cube「完璧なる立方体パーフェクト・キューブ, Pāfekuto Kyūbu」: A spell that denies entry to anyone but the caster. Originating from the demon world, the spell surrounds a specified area and reflects all attacks, whether strong or weak, back at the opponent.
Shunkan Ido「瞬しゅん間かん移い動どう, Shunkan Idō; literally meaning "Teleportation"」: High-level teleportation magic that allows Merlin to appear and disappear at precise locations and teleport groups of people instantaneously. The spell effect radius of Merlin's teleportation is several miles wide. Her teleportation magic was shown to be much faster than that of the Liones Kingdom's greatest magician.
Apport「物体転移アポート, Apōto; literally meaning "Object Transition"」: A subsidiary teleportation technique that allows Merlin to summon various objects, such as clothes and weapons, to herself and her allies.
Cho-renzoku Teleport「超ちょう連続れんぞく瞬間移動テレポート, Chō Renzoku Terepōto; literally meaning "Super Continous Teleportation"」: This technique allows Merlin to teleport continuosly.
Aqua Dress「水の衣アクアドレス, Akua Doresu; literally meaning "Water Dress"」: A spell that creates clothes made of water. By refracting the light in the water, Merlin is able to hide the most "important" parts.
Wave Dragon「波竜ウェーブドラゴン, Uēbu Doragon」: A spell that allows Merlin to call many dragons made of water.
Fire Storm「ファイアストーム, Faia Sutōmu」: A spell that allows Merlin to attack the opponent with a powerful blast of fire.[24]
Exterminate Ray「殲滅の光エクスターミネイトレイ, Ekusutāmineito Rei; literally meaning "Light of Annihilation"」: A spell where Merlin fires a disintegration beam, incinerating everything in the line of fire.
Endless Whirl「終わりなき渦エンドレス・ワール, Endoresu Wāru」: A spell with which Merlin creates a vortex of wind with an incredible destructive power, sucking their objectives towards its center. 
Shock Stinger「衝撃の尾針ショック・スティンガー, Shokku Sutingā」: A spell with which Merlin throws a lightning bolt at the enemy causing a great impact on his body.
Magic Seal「魔力封じマジックシール, Majikku Shīru」: A technique that seals away the magic of the objective.
Icicle Castle「氷柱の城アイシクルキャッスル, Aishikuru Kyassuru」: A spell with which Merlin traps her targets inside huge pillars of ice. This spell was powerful enough to restrain Cusack for a brief period.
Double Impact「二重衝破ダブルインパクト, Daburu Inpakuto」: A two-stage attack, where upon performing a sequence of hand gestures, the user unleashes a wave of force upon their enemies that combines the magical attributes of the four elements and multiplies it, and then set off a second, more powerful blast with a snap of their fingers that contains a weakening spell that decreases the resistance of the opponent. This spell is able to push back both Chandler and Cusack simultaneously in their true forms.
Fake Ball「偽玉フェイクボール, Feiku Bōru」: A technique that combines attack magic with illusion magic; it prevents the opponent to know the true nature of a magic attack by camouflaging it with an illusion which makes it look like a different attack. 
Chrono Coffin「時の棺クロノ・コフィン, Kurono Kofin; literally meaning "Coffin of Time"」: A forbidden art that stops time, in a certain area.
Curse Discovery「露顕カースディスカバリー, Kāsu Disukabarī; literally meaning "Discovery"」: A spell that is cast on someone who is afflicted by a curse. The spell will cause the curse to manifest in a physical form outside of the victims body.  Random Ball「ランダムボール, Randamu Bōru」: Merlin launches a barrage of spherical bullets at the opponent. Purgatory Venom「煉獄の毒パーゲトリィ・ベノム, Pāgetorii Benomu」: Merlin releases a small orb from her finger, which possess deadly poisonous properties.
Power Limit Break「魔力限界突破パワー・リミットブレイク, Pawā Rimitto Bureiku; literally meaning "Magic Power Limit Break"」: This technique allows Merlin to break the power limits in herself and her companions, increasing their magic power enourmously. It causes a great pressure in the body, as Merlin says that they must sleep an whole week after receiving it. Power Full Convertion「全魔力合体パワー・フルコンバージョン, Pawā Furu Konbājon; literally meaning "All Magic Powers Combination"」: Merlin fuses the techniques of her allies in a single powerful attack (Merlin)