Classic Stars mission

as killerbreeze told them, they started to wake up the anothers. bluejay went to her clan and carefully patted at dreamstars side. the leader stirred awake and looked at her clan mate. "bluejay? whats wrong?" dreamstar asked with a yawn. bluejay looked at the tribe cat who was speaking with killerbreeze. "we found our way to the mountains, a tribe cat showed up who seemed to know killerbreeze, hes going to help us" the star clan warrior answered back. dreamstar had a slight look of shock on her face until it turned into her normal, calm look. "alright then, lets wake the rest up so we can keep on going"

soon all the cats were awake, some still being tired and almost falling asleep again. Horrorflame, dustdrop, killerbreeze and the Tribe cat, tree in wasteland, were talking with each another the whole time. Colorstar walked up to the group. "Everyone is ready and awake" the leader said. Killerbreeze nodded. The two were kinda friends, they sometimes met at the borders to talk about what happened. Killerbreeze knew that colorstar would'nt try anything against her or the another clans and knew she could trust him.

"Thank you colorstar, lets get going then" killerbreeze said. colorstar nodded walked away to make the anouncement that they were going again. killerbreeze turned back to her brothers and the tribe and spoke up. "well lets go then"

it didnt take long until it was time to climb the mountains, the clans were at the foot of the mountain. where the grass and dirt turned into cold stone.

Horrorflame, dustdrop, killerbreeze and tree in wasteland took lead and were the first to climb. Showing the another clans what to do. many were unsure of climbing, some not even being capable of that ability. but they had to, but not without help.

bluejay was in the back helping lustheart climb, the white she-cat was struggeling on walking on the small stone path. and so she was gratefull that bluejay wanted to help her. the white warrior has alwasy been a good friend of hers. and so she was heart broken to hear that bluejay was declared dead. but miracles do happen, lustheart knows that now.

it didnt take long until the first group arrived at a cliff. "alright everyone, i know its hard but we have to jump over the cliff, we cant go around it" colorstar shouted. some cats were still on their way to the cliff, so they had to hurry so the anothers wouldnt be stuck and the rocks may break because of the weight of the cats. 

tree in wasteland was the first to jump, he a step back and ran as fast as he could and jumped. but landed smoothly on the cold and hard rocks. the three siblings where next, first horrorflame went, then killerbreeze and lastly but not least dustdrop. the four cats were waiting at the edge of the cliff, just incase they had to help the anothers. the air clan went next, they knew and could jump the cliff so everything went smoothly.

the moon clan cats were next, nightstar was going last, he was leader anyways. the moon cat were used to stone and rock and they could do it aswell.

after the shadow clan and fire clan it was the sun clans turn. unlike nightstar, dreamstar went first. then bluejay, and inklake. killerbreeze, dustdrop, horrorflame and tree in wasteland went forward waiting to catch the last three. outerspace was able to make the jump but unlike the anothers didnt land on his paws. thats okay, atleast he made it. the same happened with lustheart, she made the jump but fell on the cold stone after.

then it was scilights turn, he stood back until he started of running and jumped. as soon as scilight came close to the another side of the cliff he started to realise that he couldnt make it. he wasnt the only one to realise since killerbreeze shot forwards and grabbed scilight at his neck and pulled him up. "are you okay?" killerbreeze asked the panting medicine cat. "y-yeah im sorry.. thank you" scilight managed to say. killerbreeze shook her head. "dont be sorry, if your not trained to be able to jump far its very hard" she smiled. 

outerspace ran forwards to check on scilight. killerbreeze stepped away so outerspace could reach him. "thank the stars your okay!"

far above the clans a blue starry tom smiled. he knew these three were the best ones for this job, he knew that they will be the end of this stupid was. his mission seemed to be completing.