you fall asleep on her

The feeling of Sohee's nails gently scratching your scalp brought a contented smile to your face.

It brought you immense comfort, helping you to relax after the difficult day that you had.

Your shoulders felt so heavy upon arriving home a little while ago.

You felt exhausted, physically and mentally, and you needed this comfort she was bringing you now more than ever.

There was a movie playing on the screen.

But truth be told, you haven't seen much of it all.

Your eyes have been closed for the most part and you've struggled to keep yourself awake as she helps to take away the stresses and anxiety you felt.

"Are you enjoying the movie?" She asked, smirking a little as she waited for your answer, because she knows you haven't seen too much of it.

"I'm enjoying your touch more." You replied and she chuckled before kissing your cheek.

"You're sleepy, huh?"

"Kinda. It's more that you're making me feel better and I'm just so content that I could fall asleep; right here, right now." You confessed before yawning and then opening your tired eyes.

"Well, I won't stop you from falling asleep if you want to get some rest." She said as she gazed into your eyes. "I know you had a hard day. I'm happy I'm helping you feel better. Sleep if you want to."

You reached up to wrap your fingers around hers as she started to caress your cheek.

"I love you." You said and closed your eyes, a smile tugging at your lips as she kissed your forehead.

"I love you more, sweet girl." She said as she continued to scratch your head with her other hand.

You felt your eyes getting too heavy to keep open much longer and you caved, letting them slip shut as Sohee continued to help you relax more.

"You're so beautiful, you know that? You're my whole world."

"Well, you're perfect, Sohee." You mumbled tiredly. "You're my everything."

"Get some rest." She said, smiling brightly as she stared at you with stars in her eyes.

"Okay." You agreed, a peaceful hum falling from your lips after your words did. "Just promise that you'll hold me the whole time."

"Are you kidding, my love? I'm not letting you go. Not even for a moment." She said as she kissed your head. "I promise."

You smiled again as you drifted off to sleep in her arms, your head resting on her thigh as she continued to scratch your head, making you feel more content than you've felt in the longest time.