she carries you to bed (requested)

"Are you falling asleep on me, baby?" Sohee teased as she lovingly gazed at you.

Your eyes were heavy and you've kept them closed for the last little while, but now that you hear Sohee's sweet voice, you managed to open them.

"No."

"Are you sure? Because you look pretty tired." She said as she started to play with your hair.

You knew that Sohee knew that you were lying to her.

You're so tired you're struggling to speak much and keeping your eyes open for longer than just a few seconds is quite the challenge.

"We can go up to bed if you want to. There will be another night for us to binge-watching this. You haven't seen all that much of it, anyway, considering you've been so sleepy."

You chuckled tiredly before shaking your head.

"I'm okay. I'm not sleepy."

"Then why are you closing your eyes again?" She teased.

"I'm resting them."

She giggled before kissing the crown of your head as you laid it on her chest once again.

She continued to play with your hair as you drifted off to sleep.

Sohee knew you were asleep before she even heard those soft and quiet snores falling from your lips.

But she just shook her head with a grin as she grabbed the remote to turn off the tv.

"I was right. You were sleepy, huh?" She teased as she stared at you adoringly.

She stayed still for a moment, just to sit there and stare at you as you slept with your head on her chest.

You've both been so busy lately and tonight was the first night you've had to spend together in the longest time.

She wasn't upset whatsoever that you had fallen asleep earlier than intended.

She knows that you wouldn't be spending your quality time together tonight sleeping unless you were exhausted.

She stood up before she picked you up and began to walk to the staircase.

"Sohee?" You sleepily mumbled as you opened your eyes. "The show is over?"

She just smiled at you before nodding her head.

"Yeah, my love. Go back to sleep. I'm just carrying you up to bed."

"Thank you," you said as you closed your heavy eyes yet again.

You were so exhausted that you couldn't keep your eyes open any longer, no matter how hard you tried.

And with Sohee carrying you, it almost felt as though you were floating on a cloud.

She was so warm and her grip was so secure.

You felt so comfortable and so safe.

You didn't open your eyes again until you felt Sohee laying you down on the bed.

You fought so hard to keep them open but they slipped shut a couple of times as you tried to gaze at her.

"Sohee, please cuddle me," you sleepily said and she just grinned before kissing your forehead and turning off the light.

She laid down beside you and pulled you into her warm embrace.

You felt even warmer than before as she tangled her legs with yours and peppered kisses across your head.

"Thank you for carrying me here. I'm so tired."

"I know you are." She said with a sleepy smile. "I'm getting tired, too."

"I hope you have sweet dreams. I promise I won't fall asleep next time we watch tv together."

"It's okay, darling. I don't mind if you do. I'll be there to hold you if you do." She said as she brushed her fingers through your hair. "Get some rest. Have good dreams. I love you lots."

"Love you more." You said as you fell back asleep, your head resting on her chest once again.