I

Danielle's POV
"Hey babe." Gabriel says wrapping his arm around me.
"Heyyy." I say quietly as I wrap my arm around his lower waist.
Me and Gabriel have every single class together. We do everything together. Our families were the best of friends. They did everything together. They even had the decision of having Gabriel and I at the same time.
"Ughhh.. Why do I always have to be third wheel." Isabel whined behind us. We all laughed.
"You're not third wheel. Third wheel is when two people are dating and one isn't." I say looking at my mint converse.
"Wait... We aren't together?" Gabriel says fakely wiping a tear away.
"In your dreams, Conte." I teased pushing him playfully.
"Yeah Conte, shes crushing hard on Jacob." Isabel said nodding.
He cleared his throat. Then, April Woods, the head cheerleader,came over.
"Hey Gabe!" She says batting her eyelashes.
"Hey baby girl." Gabriel says with a cocky grin.
"Maybe we can have some fun at your place later." April says grabbing his collar and biting her lip.
"Wouldn't miss it for the world." He whispers in her ear as he runs his hand up her thigh.
"I would like to remind you guys that we are in school." Isabel says resting her hand on my shoulder.
April rolled her eyes, kissed Gabriel on the cheek, and left.
-Bell Rings-
Me and Isabel zoom to English class, my favorite class. I have Jacob Parker in here, and let me just tell you, H-O-T.
Many of the cheerleaders think hes a geek. I don't. Well, hes one of those really really cute geek.
I took my seat, which is in front of Jacob, and grabbed my notebook and a pen. Then I felt someone tap me on the shoulder.
"Uhm.. Danielle?" I heard a deep,raspy,cute voice call my name, which made my heart melt into a puddle of feels.
I turned behind and smiled. "Yeah?"
"Can I.. Borrow a pencil?"
"Uh sure!" I said smiling and grabbed a pencil from my blue Jansport bookbag.
"Thanks." He said shyly.
I nodded and turned back to the teacher.
The teachers speech ended quickly.
Me and Jacob got surprisingly well.
"So you like My Chemical Romance?" He asks shyly.
"Yeah. It really hurt me when they fell apart." I nodded looking at the ground.
"Yeah... Want to have lunch with me?" He asks holding my chin and looking in my eyes. I bit my lip and nodded.
"Cool.. So see you in 4 period right?" He asks scratching the back of his neck.
I smiled and kissed his cheek. He blushed immediately. I felt Gabriel's eyes on me. I try to dodge him and go to class but he stops me.
"What the hell do you think you're doing talking to Jacob?" He says gritting his teeth.
"Why do you care?" I snapped.
He rolled his eyes and walked in the classroom.
Time flew by, and then, it was now 4th period. Someone got behind me and covered my eyes.
"Guess who?" A raspy voice whispered.
"Mmmm. Jacob?" I asked licking my teeth. He turned me around and hugged me.
"So, we can go to the big tree where I always sit..." He says grabbing my hand.
"Sure." I said smiling shyly.
I felt a strong arm grab me and spun me around. It was Gabriel.
"You and me. Table now." He hissed.
"Y-You d-don't tell her w-what to do,Conte." Jacob stammered.
"Get out of this,Parker." Gabriel growled grabbing my wrist.
"Let me go!!" I screamed. Gabriel ignored me and took me to the main entrance outside.
"What?" I asked harshly brushing a strand of hair off my face.
"Stay away from Jacob." He said.
"No Gabriel!! IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU TREATING ME LIKE IM 5! NEWS FLASH: I AM 17!!" I screamed.
"Baby.. Please don't make this a big deal." Gabriel says coming closer.
"No Gabriel." I said almost in tears.
I walked away.