II

OMF I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IVE JUST BEEN IN A PISSY MOOD BECAUSE MY BOYFRIEND OF 7 MONTHS BROKE UP WITH ME AND I JUST... IM SORRY I WILL SPAM TOMORROW WITH MORE CHAPTERS. STAY FABULOUS BABES.
~
(Omg thats Danielle in the picture by the way)
Gabriels Pov
I watch as Danielle walks away, my heart shatters. I try to move but I'm in shock. What the hell was I thinking? I'm 100% sure that now Danielle hates me. I literally scared the hell out of her. I made her cry. Her poor little innocent eyes spilled tears, and it was my fault.
"Hey babe. Danielle is such a fucking whiny bitch don't you think?" April laughs resting her head on my shoulder.
"Don't touch me." I said harshly escaping from her touch.
"Aww come on babe, loosen up." She whined.
"No April. Do you see what I just fucking did? I hurt my best friends heart." I said slightly yelling.
"HEY YOU FUCKING PRICK!" Isabel screams.
"Who the hell do you think you are?" She said getting closer.
"I never thought you could hurt Danielle like this. Come on Jacob. Let's go and find Danielle. Oh and Conte?" Isabel asked.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Never talk to Danielle again. For your own good." Isabel spat.
She flipped her hair, and started leaving looking for Danielle.
I run to my car, and go to my favorite place, the place I can get away. Where everything is okay. Where no one can judge me. Where I can think straight. Where I grew up; my favorite tree.
~
I climb up the tree and start thinking..
"Well, now that I think about it, it's not my fault, right?" I ask myself.
"I was just protecting her. I don't want her near Jacob. Thats my responsibility, right?" I ask myself again.
"She should be thanking me." I mutter.
"I don't need to say 'sorry', she should say sorry. Shes the one that made me feel like that. It's not your fault Gabriel." I said.
"You know what? Fuck Danielle. In fact, I don't give a shit who she dates. She can get raped for all I care. I don't need to chase a little girl who wants to get into trouble all the time, and thinking I'll save her. Im Gabriel Conte.. I can get anyone I want." I said louder.
I smiled to myself, knowing that I shouldn't be the one crawling for Danielle.
I jumped off and went home.
~ 3 weeks after
Danielle's Pov
"Come on Dani, forget about him. You weren't even dating that loser for fuck sakes. And plus, its been 3 weeks!Let's have fun, grind on guys, and drink until we have no idea what our names are!" Isabel said trying to convince me to go the party tonight.
"Fine." I said giving up.
"Yayyy! You won't regret it babe." She squeals.
"I already picked out your outfit." She said.
I looked at the completely black converse high tops, peach ripped shorts, and a white muscle shirt with black patterns.
I smiled and put on my outfit, added some dark eyeshadow, light pink lipstick, and light mascara.
I smiled at the mirror. Tonight is my night.
"Babe you ready?" Isabel screams from downstairs.
"Yeah babe." I scream back.
I walk downstairs and see Jacob and Troy eyeing me.
"What?" I ask.
"N-nothing. You look beautiful." Jacob said smiling. I kissed him on the cheek.
"Lets gooo!" Isabel said.
~
Gabriels Pov
It was now 12. Everyone was drunk as hell. Even April. "Something Big by Shawn Mendez was playing and the girls were screaming on the top of their lungs.
"SOMETHING BIG I FEEL IT HAPPENING." They screamed.
I chuckled slightly at April as she smiled and started winking. April has changed. And I love it. Shes been nicer to everyone. Less slutty, and stuff.
I didn't get drunk tonight, since I was driving. "Often by The Weekend" was on.
A girl with peach shorts, and a white muscle shirt started grinding on me.
"Hmmm. You sure know how to grind babe." I groan on the random girl ear.
"Im glad you like it, Parker." She whispered.
I pause. I push her away. I realized who it was, Danielle. Danielle and Jacob have been in the stage of Friends with Benefits.
"Uh.." She said awkwardly.
"You're not Jacob." She said blushing.
She starts tripping, but thankfully, I pick her up in time.
"You know what? Your a little too drunk right now Summers. Imma take you to my place." I say chuckling.
"Okayyyyy." She giggles poking my cheeks. God, shes adorable.
I drive to my apartment.
I fumble with the keys as I struggle to keep Danielle on my shoulder.
I open the door and set her on my bed.
"Hehehehehehheheheheheh." Danielle said in a low voice, which made her die with laughter.
"Okay, you can sleep here." I said.
"Okayyyy." She said taking off her clothes.
"Uh what are you doing?" I ask her.
"Im changing to my pajamas silly." She giggles.
I give her a long Under Armor shirt.
She took of her muscle shirt and slipped on the shirt, which covered until a little higher than mid thigh.
She giggled and crawled into bed.
"Okay goodnight Danielle." I said.
"Noooo!! Stayyyyy!!! Pleaseeeeee!" She whined.
"Fine." I teased.
I crawled into bed with her and wrapped my muscular arms around her.
"Mahehehehehwhaahskakakhwheehe." She laughs fakely.
"Shhh.. Go to sleep Danielle." I whisper.
~
Danielles pov
(The next morning)
"Morning." I hear a deep voice whisper in my ear. My head immediately ached.
I blinked a few time to adjust my eye sight. Then, I realized it was Gabriel.
"What are you doing here?" I snapped.
"Woah there Summer, chill. I was only greeting you. No need to be rude." He smirked.
"Ow." I whimpered as my head stung.
"Oh yeah." He said smacking his forehead and running to the kitchen.
"Was it the party?" I mumbled to myself. I've never had such a horrible hangover. Gabriel later came with water and Advil.
"Here. It helps the headache." He says handing me the water and Advil.
"Thanks." I grunt.
I take the Advil and pass it down with water and place the cup on his nightstand.
"Why are you taking this much care of me?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.
"Can't friends help eachother out?" He asks.
I let out a small laugh." Yeah, us friends." I say sarcastically.
"Look, I know we made our mistakes, but come on, the past is in the past. Just relax, Dani." He says.
"1st of all, you don't have the fucking right to call me 'Dani'. 2nd of all, I didn't make any mistakes, what I remember, is that you were the one you grabbed my wrist and yelled at me like if I was your slave. I'm still going through therapy because of this. You hurt me so fucking bad." I spat.
"Danielle, I-I I didn't know I damaged you that badly." He said ashamed.
"Take me home." I said firmly.
"What?" He asked looking up.
"I said, Take. Me. Home." I said standing up.
He scrambled to get his keys and gave me a bag to put my clothes from last night.
I walked in front of him as he tried to catch up.
He opened the car door for me and shut the door for me too.
The car drive was silent. He drove me home, didn't even say goodbye, and left.
I wish things would go back like they used to be.

A/N: Do you guys think Jacob is like a good guy or bad? Idk.. Well, actually I know how the whole book its going to turn out, but.. I can't sayyyyyy. 🌚
8 views for more. ILY GUYS