III

Gabriels POV
After dropping off Danielle, I open the door furiously and throw my keys to the couch. I kick the door closed and pace furiously around the living room ad I started tugging at the ends of my quiffed hair.

I was truly going crazy.

Not for April

But for Danielle.
I sat down and started rocking myself.
"Look what you did Gabriel. YOURE FUCKING DAMAGING DANIELLE! SHE HAS THERAPY AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I screamed.
"GABRIEL ARE YOU OKAY?" OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" I heard someone scream.
"GO AWAY!" I hissed.
I heard them fiddling with the lock and then opened the door.
It was Isabel.
She looked at me in shock and looked around my apartment.
She immediately crouched down and hugged me.
I sobbed in her shoulder.
"It's all my fault." I whimper.
"Shhh.. Calm down, Conte." She soothed.
"She hates me." I said bursting into tears again.
"God you're worst than Danielle when she had lost her phone."She said trying to be lighten the mood.
A small chuckle escaped my lips.
"Okay. Here, look at me Gabriel." She says as her black acrylic nails creep up my chin and slowly raise my chin up.
"You're okay. Get ready. We're going out with some people." She said patting my back, a sign as saying 'hurry up'.
I nodded and got up. I went to my bedroom and changed into my white Hollister shirt with 'Hollister' printed on it in blue letters, and my jeans. I chucked my white converse on.
"Ready?" Isabel asks
I nodded.

**

We went to Danielles house and my hands were shaking the whole way.

**

"You knock." Isabel said pushing me forward.

My hands trembled as i started to knock.

"Yes?" I heard the sweet voice ask, she sounded as if she says crying,choked in her tears.

I hate myself.

I heard her unlock the door.

She was a mess.

Running mascara.

Red puffy eyes.

And to know it was all my fault...

she froze, not moving a single muscle.

"dani-" i said attempting to hug her.

"don't touch me,gabriel." she said moving away from me.

"don't ever talk to me again." she said, isabel looked at me, and entered danielles house.

danielle shut the door infront of me shut.

and that's when i knew

i lost her

forever