Twenty Three | Decisions

Copywrited 2014 - @cxmeronokayy
All Rights Reserved
Tiffany above^^^^

We drove home, and I was weirded out the whole way. When we got home, we decided to go to my house to have a sleepover. I felt bad for leaving my mom for my friends, but when I walked in, she was asleep on the couch. I tiptoed over and laid a blanket over her, and placed a pillow under her head and one under her arm, the way she likes. I kissed her and ran upstairs.

"Okay Reagan. Spill. What the hell happened?" Erica said sitting on my bed and taking her bra off to put on a t-shirt.

"Okay so you know that Sophie girl that attacked me at Walgreens a couple weeks ago?" Kris gasped and Erica looked confused. Kris must've used a different name when she explained it to her.

Kris looked to Erica. "That crazy bitch." Erica nodded and looked back towards me. I snickered dryly, and went back to telling my story. I told them what happened with the guy and 'that crazy bitch.' They nodded. We were all in our fuzzy pajamas by then, and we just decided to put it in our past.

My room phone rang and I crawled to it. "Reagan Wilson, who is this?" I answered using the same line I use every time I pick up my home phone.

"Hey Rea. It's Tiff." I smiled.

"Hey. Tiffany. What's up?" I furrowed my brow, a common habit of mine when chatting on the phone. There was a long pause and sniffles. The girls had they're head cocked and they were quite.

"Caden and I just broke up." She cried. I gasped and tried to comfort her. The girls and I took turns talking to her. It turns out Caden cheated on her with Fiona Gibson, the slut of our school, and Tiffany's ex-bestfriend. I don't ever bring her up, well, because she's irrelevant in my life.

"Hey." She 'mhmm'ed, "Come to Reagan's house, honey. We're all sleeping over. We can come get you I you want." Kris said and she agreed and said she would be over in about ten minutes and hung up. We all felt bad, but we knew she'd get back on her feet. I mean, she's absolutely gorgeous.

We hobbled downstairs. I noticed my mom had gone to her room, so we popped popcorn and picked out a movie, waiting for Tiffany to arrive. While we were making snacks, we went again and melted chocolate and covered pretzels in it. By that time, I heard the knock on our door. Tiffany came in and we watched, the signature, and most cliche, movie for a girl's sleepover. The Notebook.

When it was over we grabbed the pretzels out of the freezer, took the remainder of the popcorn, and went to my room, where Tiffany told us the extended version of her breakup. The whole time I felt guilty that I wasn't telling them what happened between Luke and I. Tiffany was spilling her guts about Caden, Erica was taking about Bucky, and Kris was obviously talking about Tim.

"Okay there is something I need to tell you guys."

HEYY!! I KNOW THAT WAS SO SHORT BUT ITS CAUSE I HAVE FINALS AND AN ACADEMIC FAIR COMING UP SO IVE BEEN BUSY!

Okay so how did you like this? It's super duper short but I needed to update, and I can't fit the next part into this chapter, because it doesn't go with my lay out that I have for this book so. :)

QOTW- what's your fav Tv show!!
you know the drill >>>>>>>

HAVE A FANTABULOUS DAY/WEEK/WEEKEND/ETC -Lara ;-)