WHO ARE YOU? AND WHERE AM I?

The next morning came with Izuku starting to wake and feel something extremely soft on his head. Unsure what it was, he moved his hand up to feel it and have a strange warmth come to him. "When did I get a soft pillow?" Moving his head up, he realized Ilulu was hugging him close to her chest to immediately panic. "AH!"

Falling on the ground and making a solid thud, Ilulu woke up to see Izuku beet red and shaking. "Oh. You're awake. Your name was Izuku Midoriya, right?"

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE AM I!?"

"Don't you remember, you're in Miss Kobayashi's home." Tohru spoke up from the side, finishing breakfast for everyone. "I was gonna get you up, but you seem to be doing just fine without my help." Realizing what happened, Izuku held his head down, understanding what happened yesterday wasn't a dream.

"So I...I was expelled, then."

"Oh, you're up. That's good." Kobayashi came out in baggy clothes with Kana behind her in her pajamas still.

"Miss Kobayashi. Shouldn't you be ready for work?"

"Takiya told me that the building was facing damages from villains and won't have us in for the next week. They're not cutting our salary because of this too, so that's a bonus." Turning back to Izuku, Kobayashi walked over and knelt down. "How'd you sleep?"

"I honestly don't remember much of yesterday, but I slept ok all things considered." Izuku winced in pain at his finger to see it was still broken from the ball throw the day before.

"We're gonna have someone come over today and heal it. Meanwhile, I'd like to introduce you to the other two that live here. The girl to the side is Kana, she's 8. And the one beside her is Ilulu who's 16."

"Why do we have to hide the fact we're dragons to him. It's not like he's not gonna find out we're different sooner or later." Ilulu comments while turning her hands into dragon claws and revealing her dragon tail. "The sooner he knows the easier things will be around here."

"....Did that girl just grow a tail and claws?" Everyone remained silent until Izuku turned to Kobayashi. "Does she have a dragon mutation quirk or something?"

"I'm an actual dragon! Just like Kanna and Tohru!" Ilulu points to Kana who is currently sticking her tail in an outlet and having electricity shoot up the tail and into Kana.

"....I'm hallucinating because of pain, aren't I-"

"IT'S ACTUALLY REAL!" Ilulu slapped Izuku in the face with her tail for him to realize what's happening.

"I think you might understand better if I explain what happened to have three actual dragons live here. It's kinda long, so why don't we eat while I explain it." The group got up to sit at the table for Kobayashi to start with her tale of one night after getting very drunk meeting Tohru and asking her to be her live-in maid. She also went down the line of her friends Lucoa and Fafnir being here as well, also about Kana, Elma and recently Ilulu. Once finished, Izuku looked at them astonished beyond belief. "Sorry if it's a lot to take in. You gonna be ok?"

"Yeah. Yeah. Just uhh....hard to believe that dragons aren't fairy tales. I mean, that's one heck of a bombshell to drop on someone."

While he was coming to terms with this, Kana got out of her chair and walked over to Izuku's side. "Midoriya. Can I call you Izuku from now on?"

Not wanting to deny this, Izuku patted Kana's head while smiling. "Sure. I don't see a reason why anyone here shouldn't. Not like it means much anymore if someone uses my last name." Izuku stared down at his plate with something confusing Tohru.

"So this is just on my mind, but why don't you go to another hero school? I mean, this UA place can't be the only one."

"You're not wrong there, Tohru. To be honest, most people want to be heroes at one point in their life. Unfortunately if you're someone like Izuku who was quirkless or me who just has a quirk that helps with seeing digital information at twice the speed of a normal person, that chance doesn't come so easily. Not only that, but now Izuku has the stain of being expelled from one of the most prestigious schools in the country. Most hero schools won't take him in after finding that." Izuku held his head down before he heard a ringtone he had.