What Makes a Real Hero

Tohru stood with several bruises and scrapes on her while silently panting to herself. 'That thing was stronger than I expected. Something also wasn't natural about it from the start.'

"You cheaters." Shigaraki began scratching his neck with extreme anger. "YOU CHEATER! YOU CHEATED!"

Shigaraki went charging towards Tohru with her preparing to dodge before a portal opened behind her. The only person who acknowledged this was Izuku who began to panic seeing this. "TOHRU! WATCH OUT!" Unintentionally, he activated OFA at max power in his legs for him to rocket to Tohru and attack the villain before he could attack back. As this happened, another portal opened behind Izuku with a hand coming out.

"IZUKU!" Time went slow for the three with the two seeing what was happening to one another and afraid that the other was going to die. This fear stopped when the doors to the USJ broke open and two shots were sent to Shigaraki and pierced his hand and ankle.

"AAAHH!!" He fell to the ground in pain with All Might rushing towards the group without a smile on his face. He looked pissed.

"Have no fear, for I am here!" Kurogiri came around Shigaraki with a portal bringing them away from the area. The portal shut just as All Might was about to grab the villain's shirt to skid past the area. "Dammit. We were just a second late." Looking back, All Might also didn't see Tohru or Izuku confusing him. 'I could've sworn young Midoriya and Miss Tohru were here.' Unknown to him, Tohru had activated a peripheral block to keep them from being seen.

"Izuku. You ok?" Tohru asked, seeing Izuku's legs completely broken and looking as if they were a half empty container of toothpaste.

"I'll live. We just gotta get out of here without somebody seeing us."

"On it." On cue, the dragon maid made a portal to their home with her carrying Izuku on her back to avoid him straining himself more than he already did.

Upon arrival, the two were met with Ilulu bringing Kanna back home from school with Saikawa behind them. "We're home." They came into the main area of the home to see Tohru placing Izuku on the sofa and panicked. "IZUKU!" Ilulu ran over in fear on seeing their new family member with both his legs completely broken. "What happened!?"

"It's ok. It looks worse than it looks."

"YOUR LEGS ARE BROKEN AND LOOK LIKE SAUSAGE LINKS! HOW THE HELL IS THAT 'OK'!?" Seeing what happened, Kanna started to shake with worry as Saikawa began crying.

"He's...he's gonna be ok, right Kanna?" The small dragon walked over to Tohru to see her scuffed up as well to pull her arm.

"Lady Tohru, we need to get Lucoa."

"Right. I'm gonna...." Immediately, Tohru blacked out and fell unconscious for everyone in the room to panic.

"TOHRU!"

Few hours later

Izuku started to wake up with a throbbing headache to see a blanket over him with Lucoa and Ilulu beside him. 'What happened?'

"I see you're finally up?" Kobayashi spoke up for Izuku to see her cleaning her hands with a bloodied towel. "Ilulu told me what happened. Apparently you two took more of a beating than you led on to."

"Both of us-Tohru! How is she!?"

"She's fine. Just relax. Thanks to Fafnir, I was able to help bandage her. Most of Lucoa's focus was on you. You had every bone in your legs broken as well as some internal bleeding happening from what she said. Not only that, but a lot of muscle fibers in your arm. If you would've been left for another hour, there might've been irreversible damage done."