O I see Chapter 13

Cont'd

***couple hours later***

Bahlil! I awake to my name being called. I look over to Senaya she is struggling to sit up. I jump up quickly to assist, and she doesn't relax. I sigh, let me help you.

I try to control my breathing. I bend over and fluff her pillows, then assist her with sitting up. I sit next to her and ask, "Do you need anything?" She whispers water.

I talk with my beta Felix telepathically and ask him to bring her some water and a plate of food. He responds, ok, I am glad she is awake.

Me as well. I look at her, and she turns her head away. We were worried about you. She finally looks at me and asks why? You were out for two days and had a high fever. She looks away again this time quickly.

She looks up when Felix opens the door. He walks over with a tray of food. He sits it in front of her. I am glad you are awake, bestie.

She nods her head in response. She grabs the bottled water and starts to drink. She looks at us and then raises an eyebrow.

I speak up first. We are just really concerned about you, and we're happy you're awake.

She clears her throat. When I was sleeping, I had a man come to me in my dreams. He said he was a vampire. I stand up and start to pace. Felix growls.

It startles, Senya. She looks up at him shyly. What's the matter? Felix snarls and doesn't answer. Go ahead and finish, Senaya.

She takes a deep breath. Well, the vampire told me that they're divided. Some of the newer vampires want a war to conquer wolves and enslave them and humans.

Why would he tell you this? He said that his clan and many others want to live in peace. Their tired of fighting.

Im not sure I believe him. I look to Senaya. What do you feel? Im not sure all this is new. She starts to eat the food Felix brought her.

Felix speaks to me telepathically, I dont like this. We can't protect her in the dream realm. Yes, I need to speak with Mother.

Stay with her until I return.
Of course.

*Senaya POV

Professor  says he will be back and exits. I look to Felix, and he is smiling. I tell him I am done with the food. He takes the tray and says I will be right back.""

I nod. I look up to see Tone staring at me. Is there anyone who could help me with getting cleaned up. Yes, I have a housekeeper, and my sister has been dying to see you since you've woken.

I sigh, ok. The door opens in comes a pretty older lady in a housekeeping uniform with towels. She walks up to the bed. Are you ready, dear? My name is Ms. Sherri. I will be the one who assists you with anything you need.

I hear the door opening, and I can see my girl peeking her head in. She asked if she could enter? Yes, you may. I look to Tone. I will excuse myself, if you need me I will be in my office.

Ms. Sherri assisted me out of the bed. We walk to the adjoining bathroom. Hey, so I brought some of my potion that will help you relax. Also, my aunt and mom made a potion to help with your alluring smell. They say just dab it behind your ears twice a day.

At this point, all I can say is ok. She makes a bubble bath, pours in her potion. Ms. Sherri assisted me with getting undressed. My friend lets me know they brought some clothes from my apartment.

Ok, I step in the tub. I dont even care that there, seeing me naked. The water feels so good. I sigh and relax my body and close my eyes. Ms. Sherri speaks. I will be back. I am going to change your bed sheets.

I respond yes ma'am. Thank you. O hush child no need its my pleasure. I close my eyes again and relax. I feel my friend lathering my hair and massaging my scalp. It feels to go to tell her to stop.

I am truly sorry, Senaya. I know this is a lot, but we have been fighting this war a long time. We were excited that the moon goddess chose you. I know we should have told you everything, but it can be a lot to digest sometimes. Also, it's our duty to protect our people.

Hmph is my only response. She uses a cup to rinse out my hair. She puts some type of  leave in conditioner that smells like lavender. After she styles my hair in some two strand twist. I can see her from the mirror. Why they have such a huge mirror in the bathroom is beyond me.

Once she finishes, I stand and walk to the shower. I wash myself and do some breathing techniques, so I want to get so anxious. I love the smell of this wash. I rinse off and get out. Ms. Sherri is waiting there with a big fluffy towel.

I take it and dry off. I walk to the sink and see they have plenty of body oils & butter. I select a mango scent and apply. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I walk out the bathroom and see a nightgown placed on the bed.

Ms. Sherri says, "Hand me the towel." Your undergarments are in these two dressers. I hand her the towel and walk over and put on my undergarments and then the gown. Ms. Sherri exits the bathroom with the soiled clothing. Anything else you need, sweetie? No, ma'am.

Ok, she points to the nightstand. There's a phone there, pick it up, and dial 2. It comes directly to me, and anything you need, I will be of service. I smile, yes, ma'am. She walks out and closes the door. I get comfortable in bed. I look over to my friend. So you guys have a housekeeper? Yes, a butler, grounds keeper, chef, etc.

Hmm, ok. How are you feeling? I am feeling, im not sure. She hands me a small glass bottle with black liquid. Put a small dab behind your ears. I do as she says. I knock comes from the doors.

Enter. In walks Felix. Hey, bestie. Hey, Felix. How are you feeling? I shrug my shoulders. I looked to my friend where is the TV. remote? She walks next to the bed and hits a switch. A small wall descends and opens up with a remote and some other gadets.

She takes the remote and turns on the T.V. She explains to me how to use it and then hands it to me. I put on a movie. Felix lays at my feet. He starts to rub them and it relaxes me.

I start to dose off. I awake in a forest again. I look to the moon goddess, really?