☀️~𝓐𝓷 𝓤𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓵 𝓟𝓱𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓪~☀️

~ Y/N's POV ~

While walking down the path with Ember on my shoulder, we continued through the nature-filled park, and I couldn't help but feel like I was in Wonderland.

Because I was using a cane, I was walking quite slowly so as not to put too much pressure on my ankle.

Then I saw Mr.Baxter planting some flowers in a plant bed. "Hello, Mr. Baxter!" I said as I walked up behind him.

Then he turned around and said, " Ah, Y/N, it's been a while since I saw you in the park, that's a beautiful little bird friend you have there!".

As I sat on a bench nearby, I saw ember puff his chest at the compliment, and I thanked Mr.Baxter for his kind words.

He sat with me and after a while of casual conversation, he heard Amy, Serena, and Rei call out to me.

When they sat down with us, Serena said, "Amy told us that you worked here since she was a kid.".

Mr.Baxter gave a kind but sad expression as he said "that's right, I also knew Y/N here since she was a child, but now I am about to lose my job".

I looked at Mr.Baxter worried as he continue to explain " all they're gonna do now is put up a big office building in this park, I'm so angry about it because now they're going to wipe out the whole park"

As I looked down at the ground remembering all the happy memories I gained from this park, I turned to Mr. Baxter and said: "I'm sorry, Mr. Baxter, I wish I could help you".

Mr.Baxter looked at me with a smile as he said " I know you would try anything you could Y/ N, I did everything I could as well to stop them but they wouldn't listen, nobody cares like you and Amy do Y/N!".

Mr.Baxter got back up and walked over to the flower bed and start attending to them again. Amy, Serena, and Rei got up from the bench and started walking away as Mr.Baxter told them " oh I'm sure they'll bulldoze them down to, enjoy the park while you can girls cause it's all gonna be gone next week".

Sitting on the bench, I watched the three girls walk away and thought to myself, 'there has to be something I can do?'. Serena then called out to me, "Come on Y/N! We're going to the arcade!" and with that, I got up off the bench and slowly hobbled over to the girls.

| Time Skip |

We continued to walk down the street when ember spread his wings and flew away from us.

All of us were talking casually we heard Ember, my little bird friend, began squawking aggressively from somewhere. As I hobbled faster to find out what was happening I saw Darien holding Ember as well as Serena's cat Luna.

"You guys need to be more careful," Darien said to ember and Luna. Serena gasped in horror as she asked "what have you done to her?". Then I turned to Serena and said, "calm down, I don't think he did anything to either of them?".

Darien smiled and said, "Hey listen to Y/N meatball head, if it weren't for me, these two would be a kitty and bird pancake right now."

As I hobbled over to Darien, I took Ember out of his arms and placed him on my shoulder. As Darien smirked at me, he said, "He's a little reckless like his owner isn't he, huh Princess~?". My eyes widened as I glared at Darien, "I'll have you know, all the injuries I suffered were accidents!".

Darien started to chuckle before the arcade doors opened and Andrew emerged.  Andrew called out to me and Darien as Serena gasped and said, "Oh Andrew, you know this creep, he nearly mutilated my kitten!" pointing at Darien.

Serena's overdramatic shenanigans just made me shake my head.

| Time skip |

I was sitting at one of the arcade games with Darien next to me, and we were just having a casual conversation.