☀️~𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹~☀️

~ third person POV ~

Inside a foggy and white land that could go on for hours stood Tuxedo Mask, he stood amongst the fog, looking around, trying to find any source as to why he was there.

Then, all of a sudden the area began to change, and instead of it being covered in fog, it changed to become an area of space with stars in front of Tuxedo Mask.

A smooth and gentle female voice whispered out among the dark space and stars " ᵀᵘˣᵉᵈᵒ ᴹᵃˢᵏ~, ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᴱᵗᵉʳᵃˡ ˢᵒˡᵃʳˢᵗᵒ~".

Tuxedo Mask yelled out " show me your face please!!". But the voice just continues to whisper out "ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʳʸˢᵗᵃˡˢᵒʷ~, ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵏᵉʸ ᵗᵒ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰ~".

Tuxedo mask yelled out to her again " how do I find them? Are they the rainbow crystals?!". The Faceless girl demeanour changed as she said " ᶠᵒʳᵗᵘᵃᵗᵉˡʸ, ⁱᵗ ⁱˢᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˢⁱᵐᵖˡᵉ ᵀᵘˣᵉᵈᵒ ᴹᵃˢᵏ~ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʷᵒ ˢᵉᵗˢ ᵒᶠ ˢᵗᵒᵉˢ, ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵃᵇᵒʷ ᶜʳʸˢᵗᵃˡˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵒˡᵃʳ ᵀᵉᵃʳˢ ᵒᶠ ᵀʳᵃⁱᵗˢ!~".

Tuxedo Mask, exclaimed in anger " you're just making me chase after something I don't even know?! How could this so-called Solar Tears of Treats help me locate the Eternal Solarstone so that I can finally find you?!".

The faceless girl let out a shocked gasp as she had a tear rolling down her cheek in sadness, she was shocked by the outburst Tuxedo Mask gave. Despite her understanding, she could not stop the tear that fell from her eyes soon turning into more stars.

"ᴵᶠ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵗᵉˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ, ᵇᵘᵗ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ⁱˢ ᵖᵘˡˡ ᵘˢ ᵃᵖᵃʳᵗ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ˡʸ ʷʰᵒ ᶜᵃ ᵐᵉ, ᵗʰᵉ ᴱᵗᵉʳᵃˡ ˢᵒˡᵃʳˢᵗᵒ!" she screamed back at him with so much sorrow and anger.