𝟎𝟑𝟓. 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂

cherish !
( 035. )

𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒!

"Where are my little babies?" Sebastian shouts excitingly through Harry and Emilia's house

"Where are my little babies?" Sebastian shouts excitingly through Harry and Emilia's house. The two chuckled when Hazel ran to her uncle. He lifts her up and hugs her. "Hazel, my girl!!" He yells.

Sebastian was taking the girls for the night, for the parents to get a good night sleep.

"Thank you, Seb. Really appreciate you doing this." Emilia says while Harry goes to grab the bags.

"It's no problem, I'm free for the next two months so I can always take care of these angels!" He smiles, still holding Hazel who just cuddles into him. Harry opens the front door and walks over to Sebastian's car to help him put everything away.

𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻 these kind of dates make me very happy :)

𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻 these kind of dates make me very happy :)

𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 . . .

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 this relationship >>
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 yeah no if i don't have a relationship like this I don't want it
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 harry deserves better than someone who goes after him for the fame
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒
⤿ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 bro she's the sister of Sebastian
stan, I don't think she needs fame.
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 cheap dates are the best dates.
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 🥺🥺🥺
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝗶𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗯𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻 "thank you, Seb for taking the kids." "Oh, Em it's no big deal!" THATS HOW IT WORKS!
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒
⤿ 𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻 read at never
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 adorable
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 the last picture!!!!!
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 i would like to thank Emilia for all the harry content she gives us! THANK YOU EMILIA
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒
⤿ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 THANK YOU EMILIA
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒
⤿ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 THANK YOU EMILIA
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒
⤿ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 THANK YOU EMILIA
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒
⤿ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 THANK YOU EMILIA
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒
⤿ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 THANK YOU EMILIA
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 i would like to thank Emilia for all the harry content she gives us! THANK YOU EMILIA𝟣𝗁   𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒      ⤿ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 THANK YOU EMILIA        𝟣𝗁   𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒     ⤿ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 THANK YOU EMILIA        𝟣𝗁   𝗋𝖾𝗉�...

𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘀 thank you for loving me everyday.

𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 . . .

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 no but I'm crying
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 i bet you everything in life that these two are no cuddling together in bed.
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 harry posting his gf >>
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 i got a notification harry posted so i started smiling then I saw this and now i can't stop smiling.
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 Emilia, thanks for making Harry the happiest!
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻 I will love you everyday, no matter what it takes. Thank you for allowing me to love you.
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒
⤿ 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘀 I love you. So much.
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 harry istg if you don't get on one knee rn
𝟣𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

"I'm so proud of you." Emilia whispers as she looks Harry in the eyes. The two were laying in bed just taking in each others features while sometimes just having a comfortable silence.

"You're doing so good. Your album, being a dad, loving me. I love you so much." Emilia says while playing with Harry's curls, looking into his green eyes.

"I love you, more." He says softly and leans over to kiss her lips. He brushes her bottom lip with his tumb when he pulls away. "Gorgeous." Emilia blushes.

"I love you." He kisses her. "I love you." Again. "I love you" Again. "I love you." He kisses her again.

"You implying we make a third baby or what?" Emilia jokes. Harry chuckles and the two have a comfortable silence again before Harry speaks up again.

"I wouldn't be complaining. But I do want a boy to call him Harry Junior." He smirks and goes to lay closer to Emilia.

You know what happened for the rest of the night.

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲

Don't get too excited.