Sci fi names

These names are either unusual or completely made up. I'm mainly going for futuristic here, but I found lots of scientific words that can be used as names.

Some surnames:

Raytracer well, ray tracing is a technique for modeling light transport for use in a wide variety of rendering algorithms for generating digital images. Whatever that means.

Alpheratz 97 light years from our sun, this resident of an asterism between the Pegasus and Andromeda constellation was christened this name, سرة الفرس surrat al-faras "navel of the mare/horse"

Indicolite One type of gemstone in a group of Tourmalines known as Elbaite.

Vantablack super dark shade of black.

Tripaxeptalis A Florian asteroid from the inner regions of the asteroid belt. Its name was constructed in a numbers game with asteroids 679 Pax and 291 Alice.

Dolton Couldn't find anything. Sorry.

UNISEX:

Calyx Latin, meaning chalice

Rayomi Mashup of Ray... Naomi... and you could argue includes Yomi so ray of light from Ray and also Naomi's meaning of bitterness! And includes Yomi, the Japanese Underworld although it's likely no one would pick up on that. Interesting, nice sounding genderless name.

Emlyn/Emlin Latin, meaning rival

Twigil In the perl programming language, Twigil is a 'character prepended to a variable name to indicate its scope,' Whatever that means.

Embory Sounds like Ember and Emory, which means industrious leader.

Abery no meaning either.

Rayet I got it from Georges Rayet, the astronomer who founded the Bordeaux Observatory, and co-discovered Wolf-Rayet stars which have unusual spectra, and are hotter than almost any type of star.

Twinjet Could work as a sci-fi name. It means an aircraft with two jet engines. Yeah, maybe I should have put this with the last names...

Arlen means "hare land"

Jayce variant of a few English names like Jason and Jacey

Huxley English, meaning inhospitable place. Also the name of the author of Brave New World.  Kinda masculine sounding if you ask me, though.

Audris Usually a variant form of Audrey

Callony couldn't find a sure meaning. an old Romani, or Gypsy name.

FEMALE:

Tectona Latin name for a type of tree in the mint family.

Exie English name meaning bracelet.

Zoeline Greek name meaning life.

Qweglit Nothing. Nothing at all.

Electryone The only female of the Heliadae in Greek Mythology

Fridget Fridge... and Gidget... kinda cute...

Galaxaura One of the Oceanides of Greek mythology, the many daughters of Oceanus and Tethys

Saret A variation of Sarette which, like Sarah, means princess in Hebrew.

Mayten A new American name, for girls born on May 10th.

Nikara A genus of moth.

Meglit meaningless

Andelis A Greek feminine version of Andrew, meaning strong, or manly.

Xenomi An order of soft-rayed freshwater teleost fishes comprising the blackfish (Dallia pectoralis). Sounded like a good name to me. Ze-noe-mie.

MALE:

Caylus: American hybrid name

Seston All particulate matter suspended in bodies of water such as lakes and seas, including plankton, organic detritus, and inorganic material.

Anikus meaningless

Curiel see above

Ezriel Hebrew, meaning God is my help

Lexin A diminutive of Alexander.

Tolan An English surname name.

Carthoris A fictional Martian prince, little known creation of Edgar Rice Burroughs 

Draxler diminutive of German surname Dressler which means Turner

Regor One of the brightest stars in the night sky

Meson any of a group of fundamental particals made up of a quark and an antiquark that are subject to the strong force and have zero or an integer number of quantum units of spin.

Edrian variant of Hadrian

Rayton English surname name

Baxley  English, bakers meadow, 

Azryel Hebrew, meaning God is my help. 

Morpheus Super well known as a character from The Matrix, just thought I'd add it in anyways.

Zulian One of the most powerful noble families in Old Venice.

Drexel Meaning to turn. Perhaps to turn soil. If your wondering why this sounds familiar it not only sounds like Draxler, Fudge, a legendary Judy Blume character's full name was Farley Drexel Hatcher

Mobius A godlike being who resides over the Antimatter region in the DC universe

Skayton English surname name.

Maxitron no meaning, just some vitamin no ones heard of.